Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Cambridge Associates (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/4847-cambridge-associates.html)

tweiqi 19-12-2014 04:59 PM

Cambridge Associates

Anyone working at the above? Would like to find out more regarding the culture, remunerations, and roles such as operations associate under MIG.

Thanks in advance.

Unregistered 19-12-2014 07:26 PM

Freaking hard to get in. Firstly because its a small office and their intake per year is pretty small.. just single digits only. The only people I know who got in are the standard oxbridge types and 1st class hons grads.

Unregistered 19-12-2014 07:35 PM

Mid tier firm that wants to recruit like they are MBB and BB.

Unregistered 19-12-2014 09:30 PM

visa

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 60248)
Mid tier firm that wants to recruit like they are MBB and BB.

Mid tier? Haha

Unregistered 22-12-2014 01:25 PM

Interview process at C|A

Hi,

The interview for cambridge associates investment performance reporting and operations isnt difficult but it is a long process. First round is phone interview with HR, second round consists of firm and role introduction as well as round table interview. The final interview takes 4 hours of my time and consists of interview with firm director, other members of the team, 1 interactive case study and another round of detailed firm plus role introduction.

It is a good and young environment after 2 visits to their firm and decent compensation package and welfare. All the best!

Unregistered 22-12-2014 07:06 PM

Flres

Is 3k considered decent pay?

Unregistered 22-12-2014 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 60247)
Freaking hard to get in. Firstly because its a small office and their intake per year is pretty small.. just single digits only. The only people I know who got in are the standard oxbridge types and 1st class hons grads.

It's not that hard to get in CA. It is just a mid tier boutique. Stop spreading false info.

Unregistered 22-12-2014 10:31 PM

Quote:

I don't think oxbridge types are interested in working with CA, I know 1 of the analyst there and afaik she's just a typical NTU business degree with average results.

Unregistered 22-12-2014 11:33 PM

Quote:

Actuually, he's not wrong. CA just likes to act elite. Hopefully, their compensation is also elite.

Unregistered 23-12-2014 10:22 AM

Hi, above reply on interview processes. Kindly share on compensation package for the roles you have mentioned. Thanks!