Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   resigning after 1 month of service (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/4816-resigning-after-1-month-service.html)

samantha_wong 09-12-2014 11:09 PM

resigning after 1 month of service

Hi,
Has anyone resigned after only 1 month of service when the contract is supposed to run for 1 year?

Does is reflect poorly on career or is it normal these daze?

Unregistered 09-12-2014 11:12 PM

Of course it looks bad. In 1 month, you probably haven't even given it a fair shake. To me, you sound like a quitter.

Unregistered 09-12-2014 11:16 PM

whats the reason for resigning? I am sure your next employer will ask

Unregistered 10-12-2014 09:28 AM

samantha, if you are unhappy, go ahead. but would you wanna date ?? hahahahahahaa

Unregistered 10-12-2014 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 59880)
samantha, if you are unhappy, go ahead. but would you wanna date ?? hahahahahahaa

u would not want to date her after seeing her post history.

Unregistered 10-12-2014 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by samantha_wong (Post 59871)
Hi,
Has anyone resigned after only 1 month of service when the contract is supposed to run for 1 year?

Ahbuden~~~~

Unregistered 11-12-2014 02:25 PM

Are you having problems at work? can they be salvaged?

Or does your colleagues or managers think you are a fark up worker. Coz if they know you are fark, and you also fark the job. Just fark it all up.

Once you fark it up, just go all the way and fark everything upside down.

Once they know you are fark, and you also know they are fark. both of you are farked.

So, to cut short the misery and awkwardness, just fark it all up.

Screw it and fark it up.

Unregistered 11-12-2014 02:32 PM

I fark up both my part time jobs right after my uni graduation.
I was paid 6$ and hour for both admin jobs right after uni graduation, local U.

I was not motivated and I just fark it up and slack everyday. Even my colleagues commented, "you are a bit too slack", they are not so straightforward because the office is very small only a few of us. So they tolerated me.

Second part time job after I left that one, This one I suay, I thought I can fark it up again but it was not to be. My manager was fierce but not loud. I feel her tension but I am not scared because she is not the type to waste her saliva on someone useless and farking things around.
I got lucky.

Then I got to a full time position after I left the 2nd part time one. I worked very hard here. so no problem. I was paid a decent 2985 per month. so no choice must do properly otherwise you pack up go home.

Unregistered 11-12-2014 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by samantha_wong (Post 59871)
Hi,

it obviously looks bad, so don't put it in your resume.

if unhappy just go. don't prolong your employer's misery.

Unregistered 11-12-2014 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 59923)
I fark up both my part time jobs right after my uni graduation.
I was paid 6$ and hour for both admin jobs right after uni graduation, local U.

I was not motivated and I just fark it up and slack everyday. Even my colleagues commented, "you are a bit too slack", they are not so straightforward because the office is very small only a few of us. So they tolerated me.

Second part time job after I left that one, This one I suay, I thought I can fark it up again but it was not to be. My manager was fierce but not loud. I feel her tension but I am not scared because she is not the type to waste her saliva on someone useless and farking things around.
I got lucky.

Then I got to a full time position after I left the 2nd part time one. I worked very hard here. so no problem. I was paid a decent 2985 per month. so no choice must do properly otherwise you pack up go home.

share more pls.. u r a motivation to all jobless local u grads