Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Fresh Graduate Starting Pay (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/4800-fresh-graduate-starting-pay.html)

Unregistered 24-01-2016 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 78673)
Maybe not but I sure do know how much my fellow colleagues make. DBS MA pay is a range. it depends on your results, what you bring to the bank and many other factor. it is not a flat pay that gives 4.8. 4.8 is the max you can go, but the range starts from 3.9. Infact I don't even know if anyone has 4.8, max I know is 4.5. Believe what you will, and comprehend what you will. Don't come into the program and be shocked you not getting 4.8

Complete bull.

DBS MA pay is indeed a range but it does not depend on your results. All MAs with a bachelor's degree will get the same pay, which is 4.3k, regardless of your results. Doesnt matter whether you're first class or second upper, it is still 4.3k.

Only when you have a Master's degree, your pay will be adjusted (upwards). And if you have working experience, your pay will also be adjusted accordingly.

Not sure why people like to ******** so much and act like they know the remuneration system, when they obviously don't.

Unregistered 24-01-2016 11:28 PM

How about AML at a local bank ? 3.5?

Unregistered 24-01-2016 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 78675)
If Citibank MA is paying 4.5k, P&G at 4K, and other top tier stat board likes MAS and EDB 3.8-4.2k, you really think STB can pay so well?

Can anyone give an accurate rough gauge for stb ma? Is around 3.8k still too inflated?

Unregistered 25-01-2016 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 78686)
Can anyone give an accurate rough gauge for stb ma? Is around 3.8k still too inflated?

Cannot be 3.8k as a FCH normal fresh grad exec in public sector is already getting 4.2-4.3k.

Unregistered 25-01-2016 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 78675)
If Citibank MA is paying 4.5k, P&G at 4K, and other top tier stat board likes MAS and EDB 3.8-4.2k, you really think STB can pay so well?

Your Citi & P&G numbers are too low, they are true maybe 4 years ago.

Unregistered 25-01-2016 11:47 AM

Don't be a joker, I asked relevant contacts who have recently graduated or are starting work this year.

Citi MA is definitely 4.5k, and P&G is 4k with 2 months bonus, no AWS.

Don't BS if you don't know.

Unregistered 25-01-2016 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 78707)
Don't be a joker, I asked relevant contacts who have recently graduated or are starting work this year.

Citi MA is definitely 4.5k, and P&G is 4k with 2 months bonus, no AWS.

Don't BS if you don't know.

yea sure, another joke trying to boast like an industry insider with "relevant contacts". surprising how many here all have so many friends who openly share all their personal salary details to anyone they know.

Unregistered 25-01-2016 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 78710)
yea sure, another joke trying to boast like an industry insider with "relevant contacts". surprising how many here all have so many friends who openly share all their personal salary details to anyone they know.

most ppl i know, esp the fresh grad, are pretty open about their salary.

either ur friends are very guarded against u or u dont have any friend.

Unregistered 25-01-2016 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 78710)

Believe what you will, you must be an SIM clown who can't get anything or go anywhere.

F_ucking loser. This is common knowledge to most local grads, or top 25%.

I can have you speak to some of these people but you are such a frog in the well you should just stay there and socialize with rats instead.

Unregistered 25-01-2016 12:08 PM

It is very common knowledge most respectable management programs are paying 4.5-5.5k don't understand why some people say until like its highly classified secret.