Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Singtel Management Associate Program 2015 (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/4555-singtel-management-associate-program-2015-a.html)

Unregistered 06-03-2022 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blahxxx (Post 206510)
wah got already ah ... when ??

Last night

Unregistered 06-03-2022 02:34 PM

The swag kit is really good. Singtel is the only company that gives every candidate a swag kit. This shows the company has very good benefits, welfare and culture and cares about the well-being of its staff. Hope I can get an offer.

Unregistered 06-03-2022 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 206537)
The swag kit is really good. Singtel is the only company that gives every candidate a swag kit. This shows the company has very good benefits, welfare and culture and cares about the well-being of its staff. Hope I can get an offer.

Man, you sound like a singtel employee trying to boost the image of singtel so that one fine day in the future you can finally be proud of saying you work at singtel and others look at you in awe

Unregistered 06-03-2022 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 206544)
Man, you sound like a singtel employee trying to boost the image of singtel so that one fine day in the future you can finally be proud of saying you work at singtel and others look at you in awe

Huh no la I'm just one of the candidates. You can't deny that Singtel treats the candidates the best. Like for other companies that I interviewed for, there's no such thing as GrabFood vouchers or swag kits. I mean this is just the first impression I have with Singtel.

Unregistered 06-03-2022 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 206545)
Huh no la I'm just one of the candidates. You can't deny that Singtel treats the candidates the best. Like for other companies that I interviewed for, there's no such thing as GrabFood vouchers or swag kits. I mean this is just the first impression I have with Singtel.

i mean yes, undeniably you are right. so far some companies dont even have the balls to send you a rejection email aft you attend their DD, let alone food vouchers and free swag. that being said, its mostly a ploy for you to buy into their corp branding lol. no need to praise them until liddat either.

Unregistered 06-03-2022 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 206558)
i mean yes, undeniably you are right. so far some companies dont even have the balls to send you a rejection email aft you attend their DD, let alone food vouchers and free swag. that being said, its mostly a ploy for you to buy into their corp branding lol. no need to praise them until liddat either.

True haha, it's definitely something they do to attract people to join their company's MAP. Well, we all know the intention behind it. It's some insignificant expense that they're willing to incur while other similar companies don't. Outsiders may dismiss it, but we as candidates definitely feel a difference haha. Just had my panel interview last week. Hope I can get an offer lol.

Unregistered 07-03-2022 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 206402)
From 3 Mar panel interview, not yet for me too. Please do sound out if received offer or rejection. Thanks!

Haven't received anything yet either.

Unregistered 07-03-2022 12:06 PM

No news is good news

Unregistered 07-03-2022 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 206660)
No news is good news

Really hope so! I've been checking my emails like every hour. ><

Do they usually send out offers first or rejections first?

Unregistered 07-03-2022 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 206660)
No news is good news

lol why u say that?