Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Singtel Management Associate Program 2015 (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/4555-singtel-management-associate-program-2015-a.html)

Unregistered 03-03-2022 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 206022)
Yes. 10 chars

Thanks for your response. Which DD were you in?

Unregistered 04-03-2022 11:26 AM

Anyone from 3 Mar panel interview got offer yet?

Unregistered 04-03-2022 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 205691)
Hi I noticed that many past MAs actually switched to other companies after two years (or jump to Singtel subsidiaries after 1 year). Anyone can shed some light on this? Like possible reasons for leaving the company after the 2-year MAP?

I asked this question to the interviewer. He mentioned: some are disappointed that the projects they are working on are not of that big impact unlike the ones they worked on during the MA program. So they leave.

But generally every senior in your family or friend circle you may ask for a career advise. they will say try to jump ships and get as much exposure as possible early in your career. One thing is that you get high salary jumps and the second that it doesn't look bad. If you jump ship every 2-3 year when you are in your 30s, the next employer might judge how committee you are.

Unregistered 04-03-2022 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 205997)
Anyone attended the meeting with Mr CEO yet? How was the session with him like?

When was the first meeting held?

Unregistered 05-03-2022 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 206160)
Anyone from 3 Mar panel interview got offer yet?

Not yet. Anyone received rejection or offer?

Unregistered 05-03-2022 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 206169)
I asked this question to the interviewer. He mentioned: some are disappointed that the projects they are working on are not of that big impact unlike the ones they worked on during the MA program. So they leave.

But generally every senior in your family or friend circle you may ask for a career advise. they will say try to jump ships and get as much exposure as possible early in your career. One thing is that you get high salary jumps and the second that it doesn't look bad. If you jump ship every 2-3 year when you are in your 30s, the next employer might judge how committee you are.

2 to 3 years on the same job in your 20s sounds very normal.

Unregistered 05-03-2022 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 206316)
Not yet. Anyone received rejection or offer?

From 3 Mar panel interview, not yet for me too. Please do sound out if received offer or rejection. Thanks!

Unregistered 05-03-2022 08:22 PM

Who said the swag kit will have iPhone 14? It will just be taking up more space in my store room!

Unregistered 05-03-2022 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 206429)
Who said the swag kit will have iPhone 14? It will just be taking up more space in my store room!

ceo tell me one leh bro how ah? but honestly the portable charger not bad lmao

blahxxx 06-03-2022 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 206436)
ceo tell me one leh bro how ah? but honestly the portable charger not bad lmao

wah got already ah ... when ??


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 03:30 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2