Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Singtel Management Associate Program 2015 (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/4555-singtel-management-associate-program-2015-a.html)

Unregistered 24-02-2022 05:53 PM

hey guys, just some words of advice - dont worry too much about selection criteria really. i know its an anxious period for us all, but after giving it your all theres nothing much that can be done, comes down to luck alr.

anyway if makes you feel better i might still reject singtel aft signing as im considering another offer lol. might mean some of you still have chance, dont worry

Unregistered 25-02-2022 01:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 204741)
hey guys, just some words of advice - dont worry too much about selection criteria really. i know its an anxious period for us all, but after giving it your all theres nothing much that can be done, comes down to luck alr.

anyway if makes you feel better i might still reject singtel aft signing as im considering another offer lol. might mean some of you still have chance, dont worry

You mean you want to renege? :O

Unregistered 25-02-2022 09:42 AM

Quote:

You're not that upright after all.

Unregistered 25-02-2022 09:57 AM

Hi may I know what the increment was like after 1 or 2 years for those 2019 intakes?

Unregistered 25-02-2022 10:17 AM

Quote:

May I request for your name? We will remove your profile from our database with immediate effect.

Best,
Ms HQ
People and Operations

Unregistered 25-02-2022 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 204834)
You're not that upright after all.

what does that have anything to do w it? lol as if these companies truly care about us and our wellbeing lmao

Unregistered 25-02-2022 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 204844)
what does that have anything to do w it? lol as if these companies truly care about us and our wellbeing lmao

Could you explain "as if these companies truly care about us and our wellbeing"??

Unregistered 25-02-2022 11:51 AM

not sure why so much hate towards the abt to reject offer guy

if a fresh grad gets more than one offer to choose from, he or she has the upper hand in the employment process now and he or she gets to decide which one to go for. There is ZERO loyalty requirement at the hiring stage .

Him getting the offer and reject it doesnt affect anyone else chances. HR will always portion in the percentage of offer holder that will eventually reject it. Usually, they would have another pool of rejected candidates ready in case they really dont have enuf headcount for this year MA batch.

Srsly grow up, dont unleash your anger on a stranger online just becos u cant make the cut for this MA (which is not the most prestigious among all MA programs but still good) and ppl have the freedom to choose. with a few YOE now, i would say anyone who applied just for one job and accepted the offer without considering anything else are quite narrow minded

Unregistered 25-02-2022 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 204846)
Could you explain "as if these companies truly care about us and our wellbeing"??

companies are willing to terminate our employment if they deem necessary, why shouldnt we be able to do the same?

Unregistered 25-02-2022 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 204854)
not sure why so much hate towards the abt to reject offer guy

if a fresh grad gets more than one offer to choose from, he or she has the upper hand in the employment process now and he or she gets to decide which one to go for. There is ZERO loyalty requirement at the hiring stage .

Him getting the offer and reject it doesnt affect anyone else chances. HR will always portion in the percentage of offer holder that will eventually reject it. Usually, they would have another pool of rejected candidates ready in case they really dont have enuf headcount for this year MA batch.

Srsly grow up, dont unleash your anger on a stranger online just becos u cant make the cut for this MA (which is not the most prestigious among all MA programs but still good) and ppl have the freedom to choose. with a few YOE now, i would say anyone who applied just for one job and accepted the offer without considering anything else are quite narrow minded

So indecisive. Should have negotiated with Singtel's hr for an extension of deadline to accept offer then while explaining that you waiting for another application outcome. Poor communication skills, disregard for others and will be a failure in corporate world!