Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Singtel Management Associate Program 2015 (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/4555-singtel-management-associate-program-2015-a.html)

Unregistered 24-02-2022 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 204630)
Do you know whether those candidates that didn't answer very well got rejected?

I can't verify if this is true, but I heard that some people from my panel interview were not offered.

Unregistered 24-02-2022 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 204636)
I can't verify if this is true, but I heard that some people from my panel interview were not offered.

How did you hear this news?

Unregistered 24-02-2022 12:05 PM

Guys, you really cannot prepare for panel interview. The executives will ask you questions they feel like asking. So just be yourself. In fact, this answer was given by multiple times by others who have previously went for panel interview as well.

Unregistered 24-02-2022 03:23 PM

From DD9 here, just received rejection letter

Unregistered 24-02-2022 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 204581)
I'm not sure but I think 1-2 people from my panel interview were dropped as well

Could you share your experience, and perhaps what you feel was the key to getting an offer at the panel interview stage?

Unregistered 24-02-2022 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 204639)
Guys, you really cannot prepare for panel interview. The executives will ask you questions they feel like asking. So just be yourself. In fact, this answer was given by multiple times by others who have previously went for panel interview as well.

Hard truths. Best way to prepare yourself is to take a good wank before entering the interview room.

Unregistered 24-02-2022 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 204695)
From DD9 here, just received rejection letter

DD9? Rejection letter after DD or Final Panel?

Unregistered 24-02-2022 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 204698)
Could you share your experience, and perhaps what you feel was the key to getting an offer at the panel interview stage?

Be honest and don't fake your answers to try please the executives. I am quite sure executives can identify if you are lying as you know they have years of experience interviewing people.

Also, I feel like if have to be passionate about the MAP programme. If you applied this programme just because you want a job but do not have a strong reason for it, it is going to be difficult for you to get the offer. However, if the executives don't end up asking any question as one of the other OP has pointed out, then I am not sure how they are going to choose who to give the offers.

Unregistered 24-02-2022 03:58 PM

Dd9 here also received rejection email after the DD. Good luck to all

Unregistered 24-02-2022 04:18 PM

DD9 here, rejection email after discovery day. It's unfortunate but I gotta give them credit for actually getting back to us...