Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Singtel Management Associate Program 2015 (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/4555-singtel-management-associate-program-2015-a.html)

Unregistered 23-02-2022 07:14 PM

May I know what the salary will be like for management track? I understand that in the first year it's standard $5k. How about the second year and beyond?

Unregistered 23-02-2022 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 204498)
May I know what the salary will be like for management track? I understand that in the first year it's standard $5k. How about the second year and beyond?

This year is the first time MAPs will get 5K so I don't think anybody will know what's the increment like. Probably just an estimation based on past batches

Unregistered 23-02-2022 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 204520)
This year is the first time MAPs will get 5K so I don't think anybody will know what's the increment like. Probably just an estimation based on past batches

I see! In the past (say 2019 and before), what was the increment like in the first 3 years?

Hello98 23-02-2022 11:36 PM

Went for panel interview but did not get offer

Just want to let you guys know that getting into panel interview doesn't necessarily translate into an offer... Cos I didnt

Unregistered 24-02-2022 12:16 AM

I was invited in one of the panel interview and just got rejection letter, so please prepare for panel interview guys!!

Unregistered 24-02-2022 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 204547)
I was invited in one of the panel interview and just got rejection letter, so please prepare for panel interview guys!!

Could you share what you were asked during the panel interview to help for preparation?

Unregistered 24-02-2022 12:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 204548)
Could you share what you were asked during the panel interview to help for preparation?

There is really nothing you can prepare honestly. The executives will just ask questions they feel like asking......

Unregistered 24-02-2022 12:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 204549)
There is really nothing you can prepare honestly. The executives will just ask questions they feel like asking......

What are some of the questions that you were asked, if you are comfortable with sharing?

Unregistered 24-02-2022 12:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 204550)
What are some of the questions that you were asked, if you are comfortable with sharing?

Someone else in the forum mentioned like a month ago. The OP was asked questions on what Singtel value resonates with the OP the most.

For me, questions asked were geared towards why you applied Singtel MAP. I really think the subsequent questions depend on how the ppl in your panel chosr to answer.

Unregistered 24-02-2022 12:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 204551)
Someone else in the forum mentioned like a month ago. The OP was asked questions on what Singtel value resonates with the OP the most.

For me, questions asked were geared towards why you applied Singtel MAP. I really think the subsequent questions depend on how the ppl in your panel chosr to answer.

Thank you so much for sharing! And all the best for your job search!