Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Singtel Management Associate Program 2015 (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/4555-singtel-management-associate-program-2015-a.html)

Unregistered 03-02-2022 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 201100)
Has anyone failed the BG check before?

What did u do....

Unregistered 03-02-2022 03:21 PM

Hi, has anyone failed to receive an offer after doing the panel interview?

Unregistered 03-02-2022 03:23 PM

guys, dont fret the final panel interview, its legit more like a chit chat session that is casual in nature. dont need to ask what kinda questions they will ask and how to prep because the only way is to be natural and be yourself and not be an idiot lmao.

ofc if u fail the final round pls update here

Unregistered 03-02-2022 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 201136)
What did u do....

Just checking if they are looking out for anything specific hahaha

Unregistered 03-02-2022 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 201138)
guys, dont fret the final panel interview, its legit more like a chit chat session that is casual in nature. dont need to ask what kinda questions they will ask and how to prep because the only way is to be natural and be yourself and not be an idiot lmao.

ofc if u fail the final round pls update here

do you think the pulsifi assessment play a huge part in the offer process?

Unregistered 03-02-2022 04:17 PM

"Your application has been chosen in the final shortlist." does this mean that the panel interview email will be sent out soon?

i understand that there were some who did not receive the status update but got the panel interview email. but does receiving the status update imply panel interview email?

just wanted to confirm; many thanks!

Unregistered 03-02-2022 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 201152)
"Your application has been chosen in the final shortlist." does this mean that the panel interview email will be sent out soon?

i understand that there were some who did not receive the status update but got the panel interview email. but does receiving the status update imply panel interview email?

What DD are you?

Unregistered 03-02-2022 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 201152)

Status is not accurate. My status was the "shortlist" ever since before the DD. You will receive a reply 1-2 weeks if you have been chosen. Even with the CNY period, I received my offer within 1.5 weeks. Given that the whole application process will end in Feb, if you don't receive a reply within 2 weeks, you probably won't have made it to the panel interview (unless many people who received a final offer decides to not accept the offer)

Unregistered 03-02-2022 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 201158)
Status is not accurate. My status was the "shortlist" ever since before the DD. You will receive a reply 1-2 weeks if you have been chosen. Even with the CNY period, I received my offer within 1.5 weeks. Given that the whole application process will end in Feb, if you don't receive a reply within 2 weeks, you probably won't have made it to the panel interview (unless many people who received a final offer decides to not accept the offer)

Agreed w OP. Dont bother checking impress.ai or whatever, it doesnt mean anything in my experience, wait for email. They will even call you if you dont respond to email. 1-2 weeks is a good expectation but imo its less than that.

Puslifi/Values assessment unlikely to mean anything as well tbh

Unregistered 03-02-2022 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 201160)
Agreed w OP. Dont bother checking impress.ai or whatever, it doesnt mean anything in my experience, wait for email. They will even call you if you dont respond to email. 1-2 weeks is a good expectation but imo its less than that.

Puslifi/Values assessment unlikely to mean anything as well tbh

I guess the pulsifi is more of an indication of what rotation they might feel u are better suited