Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Singtel Management Associate Program 2015 (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/4555-singtel-management-associate-program-2015-a.html)

Unregistered 27-01-2022 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 199931)
but this dude had that status even before the DD.. I am assuming you mean the final shortlist mean got into the panel interview?

Don't think so. Pretty sure I checked the status few days after the DD and it was "application chosen in the final shortlist". And I had this status since last year november

Unregistered 27-01-2022 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 199932)
Don't think so. Pretty sure I checked the status few days after the DD and it was "application chosen in the final shortlist". And I had this status since last year november

Hmm mine changed to final shortlist only after the DD.

Seems like the status is just different for everyone. Gg…

Unregistered 27-01-2022 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 199932)

that is very weird hahah, maybe they choose you by the first look of ur resume alr, rest were just formalities hahahah Jk

But I am in a group chat with 13 others from DD5, 2 out of them have that status as well. While others I am assume is as "being reviewed"

Unregistered 27-01-2022 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 199934)
Hmm mine changed to final shortlist only after the DD.

Seems like the status is just different for everyone. Gg…

When did you notice mate?

Unregistered 27-01-2022 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 199935)
that is very weird hahah, maybe they choose you by the first look of ur resume alr, rest were just formalities hahahah Jk

But I am in a group chat with 13 others from DD5, 2 out of them have that status as well. While others I am assume is as "being reviewed"

If none of the ppl in that chat has received offer I guess the offer for panel interview isn't out. And I guess the status update is useless then LMAO

Unregistered 27-01-2022 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 199937)
If none of the ppl in that chat has received offer I guess the offer for panel interview isn't out. And I guess the status update is useless then LMAO

maybe the status updates before the emails are sent maybe

Unregistered 27-01-2022 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 199936)
When did you notice mate?

Noticed it early this week

Unregistered 27-01-2022 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 199938)
maybe the status updates before the emails are sent maybe

Did those 2 people already have that strays before the DD?

Maybe the status dosn’t mean anything. Or maybe they are waiting for DD6 which I assume will be held this week?

Unregistered 27-01-2022 09:41 PM

I guess for now we just have to patiently wait. Was a bit apprehensive as everyone else for other DDs have received the panel interview offer within 1 week (at least based on the forum)

Unregistered 27-01-2022 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 199940)
Did those 2 people already have that strays before the DD?

Maybe the status dosn’t mean anything. Or maybe they are waiting for DD6 which I assume will be held this week?

Hope this is the case :)