Singtel Management Associate Program 2015 - Page 43 - Salary.sg Forums
Salary.sg Forums  

Go Back   Salary.sg Forums > The Salary.sg Discussion Forums: > Income and Jobs

Income and Jobs Discuss jobs, career options and of course salaries




Singtel Management Associate Program 2015

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #421 (permalink)  
Old 29-12-2021, 06:07 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
No one is dropping names in these forums but some examples wrt numbers:

Glencore is around 4.3k (might be higher now as they increase base for fresh grads every year) * 13. VB is 2-7 mths on avg depending on performance.

BP trading programme is 4.7k * 14-15. Got share match plans and free shares given to top grads.

Platts is already at least 5k base. Not too sure about bonus but you get to work in a nice environment and have a universally recognised brand name on your CV.

Saying that Singtel can even compare to any of these coys is delusional.

Singtelís offering $5-$6k for itís grads, depending on which track youíre in. Although no AWS but bonus is between 2-6 months depending on performance and business unit. How is this not comparable?

Reply With Quote
  #422 (permalink)  
Old 29-12-2021, 06:12 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Singtelís offering $5-$6k for itís grads, depending on which track youíre in. Although no AWS but bonus is between 2-6 months depending on performance and business unit. How is this not comparable?
To add on, you have >150 roles to choose from between multiple Singtel companies (e.g. NCS, Trustwave etc.). You get opportunities to experience different roles in different companies, including overseas ones.

Reply With Quote
  #423 (permalink)  
Old 29-12-2021, 07:19 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
To add on, you have >150 roles to choose from between multiple Singtel companies (e.g. NCS, Trustwave etc.). You get opportunities to experience different roles in different companies, including overseas ones.
thanks for providing some balance to this thread lol id assume these ppl associate singtel w low branding/prestige as they only know of the telco and not the other BUs even if TC for singtel might be higher but "wHO waNtS SiNGteL mUH cOmpAnY"

lets just try to be happy for others and provide helpful information where we can. we all hustlin anyway

Reply With Quote
  #424 (permalink)  
Old 29-12-2021, 07:39 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
thanks for providing some balance to this thread lol id assume these ppl associate singtel w low branding/prestige as they only know of the telco and not the other BUs even if TC for singtel might be higher but "wHO waNtS SiNGteL mUH cOmpAnY"

lets just try to be happy for others and provide helpful information where we can. we all hustlin anyway
Thanks Exactly what I'm hoping for in threads like this. It's okay to ask and be curious but don't go around thrashing everyone. And I strongly encourage applicants read up about the company that they are applying for before making a judgement.
Reply With Quote
  #425 (permalink)  
Old 29-12-2021, 08:34 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Thanks Exactly what I'm hoping for in threads like this. It's okay to ask and be curious but don't go around thrashing everyone. And I strongly encourage applicants read up about the company that they are applying for before making a judgement.
Singtel HR spotted
Reply With Quote
  #426 (permalink)  
Old 29-12-2021, 10:58 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Hello, can anyone share what time is the lunch break for discovery day?
Reply With Quote

  #427 (permalink)  
Old 29-12-2021, 11:14 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Lol at these singtel apologists
Reply With Quote
  #428 (permalink)  
Old 30-12-2021, 10:25 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

i donít get whatís in it for these people talking down on Singtelís MAP

isit a sense of pride for being able talk someone out of a job? or is this some game theory move so that other people wonít take up the slot and yíall can get selected? or you guys get an ego boost by somehow believing that if you say these, you guys are more knowledgeable about trends and industry?

what is the incentive for doing it?

the program is not the best and but its also not the worst, if fact no one should claim any program is better or worse. really narrow minded thinking because everyone prioritises different things, your own preferences donít map 1 to 1 onto everyone your demographic group.
Reply With Quote
  #429 (permalink)  
Old 30-12-2021, 12:15 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Lol at these singtel apologists
why not just say these company apologists lol bootlickers from all over these "prestigious" coys
Reply With Quote
  #430 (permalink)  
Old 30-12-2021, 12:16 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i donít get whatís in it for these people talking down on Singtelís MAP

isit a sense of pride for being able talk someone out of a job? or is this some game theory move so that other people wonít take up the slot and yíall can get selected? or you guys get an ego boost by somehow believing that if you say these, you guys are more knowledgeable about trends and industry?

what is the incentive for doing it?

the program is not the best and but its also not the worst, if fact no one should claim any program is better or worse. really narrow minded thinking because everyone prioritises different things, your own preferences donít map 1 to 1 onto everyone your demographic group.
bro dont need to engage a troll on an internet forum
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
DBS Management Associate Program 2015 samtanjw Income and Jobs 1855 26-02-2021 01:36 AM
Insurance Management Associate Program (IMAP) Cron Income and Jobs 65 11-12-2020 04:55 PM
HSBC Management Associate Program 2015 samtanjw Income and Jobs 5 05-11-2014 07:40 AM
Management Associate Program hexengeist Income and Jobs 0 05-09-2013 01:40 PM
Dive Management Associate Program Rickykoh Marketplace and Find Work 0 20-01-2013 01:30 PM

» 30 Recent Threads
Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
8,303 Replies, 2,420,911 Views
Civil Service Current Estimated... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
127 Replies, 204,873 Views
SIM-UOL fresh grad starting pay ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
6,604 Replies, 2,028,988 Views
ST Electronics ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,801 Replies, 849,061 Views
Lawyer Salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
17,155 Replies, 6,457,194 Views
Compare civil service salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
14,225 Replies, 8,926,109 Views
Engineer Pay ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
469 Replies, 243,004 Views
Micron starting pay ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
443 Replies, 162,491 Views
High Finance Thread ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,159 Replies, 256,793 Views
Compilation of MAs/Analysts Gross... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,062 Replies, 377,608 Views
How is life as a doctor in... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
3,973 Replies, 1,925,740 Views
Jumping into the tech private... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
37 Replies, 6,589 Views
Career as Teacher ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
5,623 Replies, 3,509,177 Views
Roles in accenture singapore ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
4,784 Replies, 963,543 Views
NCS (SingTel subsidiary) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
960 Replies, 633,371 Views
Changi Airport Group ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
458 Replies, 457,811 Views
DBS tech seed programme ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,158 Replies, 571,750 Views
Official 2022 Retrechment thread ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
87 Replies, 10,181 Views
Bnp paribas graduate ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
190 Replies, 99,949 Views
GovTech ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
3,178 Replies, 858,519 Views
Comp Science Frsh Grad Salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
632 Replies, 160,103 Views
Open Government Products (under... ( 1 2)
14 Replies, 1,389 Views
2022 Full time/Summer internship... ( 1 2)
17 Replies, 2,566 Views
Civil Service Performance Bonus ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
4,064 Replies, 2,939,560 Views
Shopee fresh grad pay ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
514 Replies, 144,017 Views
Alibaba
1 Replies, 305 Views
Polytechnic lecturer salary range ( 1 2 3)
25 Replies, 79,431 Views
Ex-MOE Teachers ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
231 Replies, 253,357 Views
Band 4 and Band 5 in Standard... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
49 Replies, 70,449 Views
MINDEF DXO (All FAQ on it) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
4,613 Replies, 3,099,601 Views
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2



All times are GMT +8. The time now is 09:21 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2