Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Singtel Management Associate Program 2015 (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/4555-singtel-management-associate-program-2015-a.html)

Unregistered 26-12-2021 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 195185)
sounds like someone's salty! don't let that rejection get to you... pick yourself up and don't ever give up!!

Sorry, I have to decline their 4th discovery day interview in the first week of jan due to greener pastures elsewhere.

Thats means 1 less competitor for you, no need to thank me. I shall thank u instead for the 5G mobile plans u will be creating for us. :)

I wish u all the best at singtel.

Unregistered 26-12-2021 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 195191)
Sorry, I have to decline their 4th discovery day interview in the first week of jan due to greener pastures elsewhere.

Thats means 1 less competitor for you, no need to thank me. I shall thank u instead for the 5G mobile plans u will be creating for us. :)

You're welcome!

Unregistered 26-12-2021 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 195191)

perhaps do everyone a favour and move on quickly to your greener pastures then? Lest we take this strange desire to linger around as a sign of palpable regret?

Unregistered 26-12-2021 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 195196)
perhaps do everyone a favour and move on quickly to your greener pastures then? Lest we take this strange desire to linger around as a sign of palpable regret?

Feeling relaxed and free. Wish to share useful tips and insights to other graduates-to-be. Don't want anyone to make a decision that they will regret for a long time to come.

If you have accepted Singtel's offer, along with yr 59 other colleagues, do everyone else a favor and focus on getting up to speed with the telco industry. Lest we take this strange desire to linger around as a sign of palpable regret of accepting Singtel's offer?

Unregistered 26-12-2021 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 195198)
Feeling relaxed and free. Wish to share useful tips and insights to other graduates-to-be. Don't want anyone to make a decision that they will regret for a long time to come.

If you have accepted Singtel's offer, along with yr 59 other colleagues, do everyone else a favor and focus on getting up to speed with the telco industry. Lest we take this strange desire to linger around as a sign of palpable regret of accepting Singtel's offer?

LOL why is everyone all so troll on salary.sg forums? Really interesting to see what anonymity does to Singaporeans lmao my guy over here cfm not even from MAP

Unregistered 27-12-2021 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 195204)
LOL why is everyone all so troll on salary.sg forums? Really interesting to see what anonymity does to Singaporeans lmao my guy over here cfm not even from MAP

yeah what a relief he/she backed out, can’t imagine anyone who’s seriously considering the Singtel offer wanting to work with the all knowing advisor over here

Unregistered 27-12-2021 12:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 195219)
yeah what a relief he/she backed out, can’t imagine anyone who’s seriously considering the Singtel offer wanting to work with the all knowing advisor over here

Absolutely agree with that. Such people don’t deserve good things.

Unregistered 28-12-2021 08:29 PM

Discovery Day

Anyone can share how many and what questions were asked during the behavioural interview ? And how to prepare for the discovery day ! Thank you

Unregistered 28-12-2021 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 195448)
Anyone can share how many and what questions were asked during the behavioural interview ? And how to prepare for the discovery day ! Thank you

maybe i can chime in! just received offer last week! honestly think behavioural interview is the core component to get in, doubt discovery day matters much tbh.

for me the most impt part of the interview is that you need to sell them on yourself, for myself i made sure to sell them on my passion for data and technology(doesnt have to be particularly singtel) to convince them that im a right fit. helps that i sold a really good story on AI too!

discovery day rly nth much to say, business simulation was interesting but doubtful how heavy the assessment is on this part, presentation afterwards was quite standard as well. think after behavioural interview they alr mark those who are in alr but not sure.

hope this helps! hope to see you next year!

Unregistered 28-12-2021 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 195450)
maybe i can chime in! just received offer last week! honestly think behavioural interview is the core component to get in, doubt discovery day matters much tbh.

for me the most impt part of the interview is that you need to sell them on yourself, for myself i made sure to sell them on my passion for data and technology(doesnt have to be particularly singtel) to convince them that im a right fit. helps that i sold a really good story on AI too!

discovery day rly nth much to say, business simulation was interesting but doubtful how heavy the assessment is on this part, presentation afterwards was quite standard as well. think after behavioural interview they alr mark those who are in alr but not sure.

hope this helps! hope to see you next year!

Never apply for tech roles in banks? Is Singtel MAP yr insurance ?