Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Singtel Management Associate Program 2015 (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/4555-singtel-management-associate-program-2015-a.html)

Unregistered 11-01-2022 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 197169)
lol nope, they taking their own sweet time

Likely waiting for the last wave of selected MAs to be finalised.

Unregistered 12-01-2022 03:43 PM

Who attended last week’s discovery day and got panel interview already ?

Unregistered 12-01-2022 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 197297)
Who attended last week’s discovery day and got panel interview already ?

Heard invitation for panel is out alr. Will this be the last one?

Unregistered 12-01-2022 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 197342)
Heard invitation for panel is out alr. Will this be the last one?

You received it ? I think might be the last few already

Unregistered 13-01-2022 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 197353)
You received it ? I think might be the last few already

My friend did - can't wait to join this tech company.

Unregistered 14-01-2022 04:15 PM

Hi guys, I will be attending the 5th Discovery Day next week. Just want to know if the behavioural interview + discovery day will be online or physical?

Also, are there any tips for the behavioural interview? Read the forum and seems like you can't prepare anything for discovery day.

Unregistered 14-01-2022 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 197614)
Hi guys, I will be attending the 5th Discovery Day next week. Just want to know if the behavioural interview + discovery day will be online or physical?

Also, are there any tips for the behavioural interview? Read the forum and seems like you can't prepare anything for discovery day.

I attended DD4 and it was online. My behavioural interview was also online.

For behavioural interview, look at the Glassdoor reviews. Most of their questions are recycled and have to do with either:
(A) introducing yourself and your experiences
(B) hypothetical situations and what you would do
(C) understanding your interest in technology
(D) why you want to join Singtel

Prepare some responses about technology, like what's the latest tech or what you're interested in. Aside from that, just be yourself and be enthusiastic :)

Unregistered 14-01-2022 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 197619)
I attended DD4 and it was online. My behavioural interview was also online.

For behavioural interview, look at the Glassdoor reviews. Most of their questions are recycled and have to do with either:
(A) introducing yourself and your experiences
(B) hypothetical situations and what you would do
(C) understanding your interest in technology
(D) why you want to join Singtel

Prepare some responses about technology, like what's the latest tech or what you're interested in. Aside from that, just be yourself and be enthusiastic :)

Thank you so much!

Unregistered 14-01-2022 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 197614)

5th discovery day!!

Are you on management track or technical?

Unregistered 14-01-2022 07:00 PM

Hello, am asked to complete the "Values Assessment" before the final panel.

Is there any way I am going to fail this assessment?

Unregistered 14-01-2022 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 197633)
5th discovery day!!

Management

Unregistered 14-01-2022 07:38 PM

Quote:

5th discovery day!!

Have you received any email updates from the HR after submitting the microsoft form and sending your picture? Stated in the email that they will update us at least 2 working days before the interview but I have not received any email.

Unregistered 14-01-2022 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 197640)
Have you received any email updates from the HR after submitting the microsoft form and sending your picture? Stated in the email that they will update us at least 2 working days before the interview but I have not received any email.

Be patient. The HR is very busy. Expect to receive it 2 days before the interview, can be at night too.

Unregistered 14-01-2022 09:50 PM

Quote:

5th discovery day!!

Not OP, but i would like to add - IMO i think the behavioural interview is really the make or break, in comparison dont think the business simulation mattered as much.

You really have to sell them on yourself, if not Singtel in particular, at least on data and technology. At least it worked for me :) Goodluck!

Unregistered 14-01-2022 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 197635)
Hello, am asked to complete the "Values Assessment" before the final panel.

Is there any way I am going to fail this assessment?

Only one way to find out mate lol update here if you failed pls but no i doubt so anyway

Unregistered 14-01-2022 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 197667)
Not OP, but i would like to add - IMO i think the behavioural interview is really the make or break, in comparison dont think the business simulation mattered as much.

You really have to sell them on yourself, if not Singtel in particular, at least on data and technology. At least it worked for me :) Goodluck!

Thank you for the useful tips!

Unregistered 16-01-2022 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 197669)
Only one way to find out mate lol update here if you failed pls but no i doubt so anyway

I don’t think it’s possible to fail it.

Mine was already pre-done because the assessment website used by Singtel is also used by another company i applied for previously, so i just logged in and they said the same results will be used and couldn’t do anything about it.

So if you’re looking to ‘tailor’ the responses to Singtel values then i think it’s not necessary. got the offer in the end

Unregistered 16-01-2022 01:40 PM

To those who received the offer, can yall enter the access code after clicking on the 'review documents'

Unregistered 16-01-2022 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 197904)
To those who received the offer, can yall enter the access code after clicking on the 'review documents'

nope, i dont see anyway to enter access code lmao

Unregistered 16-01-2022 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 197905)
nope, i dont see anyway to enter access code lmao

LOL does it prompt you to login and show your offer history

Unregistered 17-01-2022 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 197910)
LOL does it prompt you to login and show your offer history

it works now haha see yall soon mates!

Unregistered 18-01-2022 04:22 PM

Do employees get free fibre, 5G and iPhone? :D

Unregistered 19-01-2022 04:32 PM

to the guys from DD3 or 4, how many days after the buiz simulation did you guys get the invite for the panel interview?

Unregistered 19-01-2022 04:33 PM

what are the increments and promotions like during this program?

Unregistered 19-01-2022 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 198437)
to the guys from DD3 or 4, how many days after the buiz simulation did you guys get the invite for the panel interview?

hi, from DD1, i believe all candidates received their LOA already as they sent out an invite for all next week to attend as a meet and greet with the group CEO. Sorry to break this to you bud. all the best!

Unregistered 19-01-2022 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 198446)
hi, from DD1, i believe all candidates received their LOA already as they sent out an invite for all next week to attend as a meet and greet with the group CEO. Sorry to break this to you bud. all the best!

Just attneded DD5. So does this mean the offer for panel interview will be out in 1-2 weeks time?

Unregistered 19-01-2022 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 198451)
Just attneded DD5. So does this mean the offer for panel interview will be out in 1-2 weeks time?

Yes. Less than 1 week actually.

Unregistered 19-01-2022 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 198454)
Yes. Less than 1 week actually.

Thank you! Is it true that once you have advanced to the panel interview, you are more or less going to receive an offer?

Unregistered 19-01-2022 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 198446)

Yes boss, OP here… i think they’ll have another round? Today was out DD, wasn’t part of 4 or 3…just wanted to check on the timeline! Congrats on your offer tho, hope you have fun during the meet and great! Cheers

Unregistered 20-01-2022 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 198456)
Yes boss, OP here… i think they’ll have another round? Today was out DD, wasn’t part of 4 or 3…just wanted to check on the timeline! Congrats on your offer tho, hope you have fun during the meet and great! Cheers

ah ok sorry bossku my bad man LOL yes then highly likely there will be a second meet and greet session ba. didnt realize DD was still running haha. can confirm less than 1 week to panel interview and less than 3 days to offer from there :) atb mate and hope to see u arnd!!

Unregistered 20-01-2022 04:17 PM

Anyone knows if DD4 offer is out? Thanks in advance

Unregistered 20-01-2022 04:17 PM

they are still accepting applications until the end of Jan, just received an email from the school's career office. Quite long

Unregistered 20-01-2022 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 198550)
they are still accepting applications until the end of Jan, just received an email from the school's career office. Quite long

Yes. Heard there was a delay in the recruitment process.

Unregistered 20-01-2022 11:34 PM

Nope

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 198269)
Do employees get free fibre, 5G and iPhone? :D

U get to pay lesser for hp/broadband/tv bill. Every year get a free top up of $300 to offset your bill….lol

Unregistered 21-01-2022 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 198649)
U get to pay lesser for hp/broadband/tv bill. Every year get a free top up of $300 to offset your bill….lol

How many days of annual leave are you entitled?

Unregistered 21-01-2022 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 198639)
Yes. Heard there was a delay in the recruitment process.

HR looks extremely busy.. and struggling to cope with the application process.

Unregistered 21-01-2022 12:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 198659)

Maybe more delays due to upcoming CNY

Unregistered 21-01-2022 02:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 198658)
How many days of annual leave are you entitled?

18 Days AL, plus 5 more days family leave (birthdays etc), pro-rated for first year, no encashment unless terminate or resign, carry forward only 1 month or so

Unregistered 21-01-2022 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 198659)

These HR bums are damn inefficient. Literally this is their bread and butter if they're focusing on recruitment and they can't do a decent job at it. Guess that's why they're working HR roles in the first place.

Unregistered 21-01-2022 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 198692)
These HR bums are damn inefficient. Literally this is their bread and butter if they're focusing on recruitment and they can't do a decent job at it. Guess that's why they're working HR roles in the first place.

Honestly Singtel's HR is one of the better ones out there for sure.