Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Singtel Management Associate Program 2015 (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/4555-singtel-management-associate-program-2015-a.html)

Unregistered 06-06-2022 06:59 PM

Anyone received their rotations? I've not even been contacted for background check lol

Unregistered 06-06-2022 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 220654)
Anyone received their rotations? I've not even been contacted for background check lol

HR has informed us during the MAP briefing that the rotations will be out in mid July. So I guess it will be out next week. I have also not received anything regarding the background check yet.

Unregistered 06-06-2022 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 220672)
HR has informed us during the MAP briefing that the rotations will be out in mid July. So I guess it will be out next week. I have also not received anything regarding the background check yet.

The slides say by 15 june, for the rotation.

Unregistered 07-06-2022 12:43 AM

Can anyone share the starting pay now of Singtel Map?

Unregistered 11-06-2022 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 220672)

I checked with the interviewer of my rotation and he mentioned that Hui Qi wanted them to finalize everything by this work week ending 10 June. So the HR should get back to us by next work week.

Unregistered 14-06-2022 10:38 AM

which are the most competitive rotations to get in? mine didn't even have an interview. Guess i was the only one who applied .....

Unregistered 14-06-2022 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 208034)
U mean SMAP no critical think and people management skills? CTO no people management skills?

You're a joke honestly.

sry for the late reply. anyone can become anyone! Google's CEO has a technically back ground, Ellon has a technical background, bill gates has a technical background and they all have proven to be great CEOs.

Also I am not saying one is better than the other .. what I am saying is people are in a domain because they excel in certain areas. Now that doesn't mean they are bad at others or they can't pick up other skills. But I hope you agree technical people as a GROUP have different strengths/personality/preferences than someone perhaps in a more front end roles. If you don't agree with that, then perhaps we are on a very different page and I am not here to convince you other wise.

PS: I personally have a engineering background (academically), but decided to go toward B&F career. I do believe the technical understanding gives me a different perspective which is great. And it goes other way too, good people's skill with a technically person would help him excel.

Unregistered 14-06-2022 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 221797)
which are the most competitive rotations to get in? mine didn't even have an interview. Guess i was the only one who applied .....

Most likely strategy.

Unregistered 14-06-2022 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 221844)
Most likely strategy.

Did u get into that? I remember seeing 3 roles for it

Unregistered 15-06-2022 05:42 PM

Are the rotations out alr