Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Singtel Management Associate Program 2015 (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/4555-singtel-management-associate-program-2015-a.html)

Unregistered 09-03-2022 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 207136)
yes! is there another meet & greet??

yes for the rest that have received offer and have not attended, v likely to be one more session, also 17th march one is not the meet and greet like today

Unregistered 10-03-2022 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 207162)
yes for the rest that have received offer and have not attended, v likely to be one more session, also 17th march one is not the meet and greet like today

Then what is it?

Unregistered 10-03-2022 07:25 AM

Does it mean all offers and rejections will be finalised by 17 Mar?

Unregistered 10-03-2022 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 207183)
Then what is it?

its just a sharing session by ncs for ma not meet and greet w group ceo

Unregistered 10-03-2022 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 207205)

no la wtf pls dont ask dumb qns.... they can just host another sharing session right? not like everyone can make it for the first one

Unregistered 10-03-2022 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 207238)
its just a sharing session by ncs for ma not meet and greet w group ceo

NCS meeting is in the morning. Could be in the afternoon. Anyway good luck to the rest and keep us updated on the next session with Mr Ceo.

Unregistered 10-03-2022 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 207205)

HR has informed us that there will be a session in end March for the briefing on the rotation. So, I think given that they take about a week or two to prepare the contract, I think if you don't get a reply by then, most likely you are rejected. Of course, there might be people who will reject the offer, or rescind after they sign the contract so still possible for people to be admitted.

FYI, based on the email list they sent out for incoming MAP + SMAPs to attend the NCS talk, there are about 70 people incoming MAP + SMAPs so far.

Unregistered 10-03-2022 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 207262)
HR has informed us that there will be a session in end March for the briefing on the rotation. So, I think given that they take about a week or two to prepare the contract, I think if you don't get a reply by then, most likely you are rejected. Of course, there might be people who will reject the offer, or rescind after they sign the contract so still possible for people to be admitted.

FYI, based on the email list they sent out for incoming MAP + SMAPs to attend the NCS talk, there are about 70 people incoming MAP + SMAPs so far.

Thank you for the information! I think the odds of me receiving an offer in the next 1-2 weeks will be quite low already given the list of people in the email they sent... It looks like they already admitted more people than the originally expected 60 intakes, so highly likely the current intake already factored in the possible rejection of offer by candidates. :(

Unregistered 10-03-2022 02:22 PM

Did the HR send any rejections over the past few days? Coz I also never heard back from them after my panel.

Unregistered 10-03-2022 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 207262)

wheres the pdpa? how come can see number of ppl one