Standard Chartered International Graduate Program 2015 - Page 13 - Salary.sg Forums
Salary.sg Forums  

Go Back   Salary.sg Forums > The Salary.sg Discussion Forums: > Income and Jobs

Income and Jobs Discuss jobs, career options and of course salaries




Standard Chartered International Graduate Program 2015

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #121 (permalink)  
Old 23-01-2022, 03:19 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

hello guys. i applied to scb ccib grad prog and passed pymetrics and VBA. however, i have not heard back since. is the slot filled?



Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills
Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills


SG Bus Timing App
SG Bus Timing App - the best bus app - available on iOS and Android


SGX Stocks Android App - check share prices
SGX Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go


SGX Stocks for iPad - check latest Singapore share prices
SGX Stocks [iPad] app
| SGX Stocks [iPhone] app
Reply With Quote
  #122 (permalink)  
Old 23-01-2022, 07:07 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello guys. i applied to scb ccib grad prog and passed pymetrics and VBA. however, i have not heard back since. is the slot filled?

When did u apply?

I applied for a grad programme 2-weeks ago and I passed the Pymetric Quiz AND Behavioural Tests too.
Subsequently I was invited for a Pymetric INTERVIEW a week later which I completed it on Tuesday 18/01/2022.

So far no response yet. But I am not very positive about my application since I graduated with a highly irrelevant degree - an Arts/Design Bachelor's Degree.


Good luck to you! I will update my progress here (regardless of outcome) so next few batches of applicants can take reference to my progression too

Reply With Quote
  #123 (permalink)  
Old 23-01-2022, 07:31 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
When did u apply?

I applied for a grad programme 2-weeks ago and I passed the Pymetric Quiz AND Behavioural Tests too.
Subsequently I was invited for a Pymetric INTERVIEW a week later which I completed it on Tuesday 18/01/2022.

So far no response yet. But I am not very positive about my application since I graduated with a highly irrelevant degree - an Arts/Design Bachelor's Degree.


Good luck to you! I will update my progress here (regardless of outcome) so next few batches of applicants can take reference to my progression too
i applied about a week ago. what is the pymetric interview that you're talking about? looks like i haven't got offered that.

Reply With Quote
  #124 (permalink)  
Old 24-01-2022, 12:53 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i applied about a week ago. what is the pymetric interview that you're talking about? looks like i haven't got offered that.

After completing ur Behavioural Tests, did u receive a SHORTLISTED email? That Shortlisted Email is the confirmation email to ur Pymetric Interview and they will subsequently send u instructions on that.
Reply With Quote
  #125 (permalink)  
Old 24-01-2022, 01:41 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
When did u apply?

I applied for a grad programme 2-weeks ago and I passed the Pymetric Quiz AND Behavioural Tests too.
Subsequently I was invited for a Pymetric INTERVIEW a week later which I completed it on Tuesday 18/01/2022.

So far no response yet. But I am not very positive about my application since I graduated with a highly irrelevant degree - an Arts/Design Bachelor's Degree.


Good luck to you! I will update my progress here (regardless of outcome) so next few batches of applicants can take reference to my progression too
do u have more than 1 attempt for each video interview qn?
Reply With Quote
  #126 (permalink)  
Old 26-01-2022, 03:22 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Hi all,

Just wanted to drop an update here since I did rely on this thread for some insights here and there throughout my journey.

Background: Non-business/finance/econs background, graduated 2021, currently in a traineeship and was hunting for roles that were specific to my interest. SC's grad program had a department that happened to fit the bill and hence I applied, not so much because it's the B&F sector. Was aiming for companies outside of B&F actually.

Applied in mid-Nov, got my Pymetrics assessment immediately after. A few days later, it was followed up with the Valued Behaviours Assessment, and a day later it was HireVue. Completed that and it was radio silence until Dec, when HR emailed me to confirm if I was a Singaporean and do not need visa support.

Received invitation for AC in early Jan and went through it, got my offer a few days later. Overall I would say the wait isn't actually too bad.

Hope this timeline helps some of you. I really do think it's not so much about what you studied, but more of your interest and of course how much homework you have done about the department and their work that you applied for.
Reply With Quote

  #127 (permalink)  
Old 26-01-2022, 03:22 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
do u have more than 1 attempt for each video interview qn?
No, one attempt only unless you are having technical difficulties.
Reply With Quote
  #128 (permalink)  
Old 26-01-2022, 03:40 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi all,

Just wanted to drop an update here since I did rely on this thread for some insights here and there throughout my journey.

Background: Non-business/finance/econs background, graduated 2021, currently in a traineeship and was hunting for roles that were specific to my interest. SC's grad program had a department that happened to fit the bill and hence I applied, not so much because it's the B&F sector. Was aiming for companies outside of B&F actually.

Applied in mid-Nov, got my Pymetrics assessment immediately after. A few days later, it was followed up with the Valued Behaviours Assessment, and a day later it was HireVue. Completed that and it was radio silence until Dec, when HR emailed me to confirm if I was a Singaporean and do not need visa support.

Received invitation for AC in early Jan and went through it, got my offer a few days later. Overall I would say the wait isn't actually too bad.

Hope this timeline helps some of you. I really do think it's not so much about what you studied, but more of your interest and of course how much homework you have done about the department and their work that you applied for.
Hey which division is this for? Is your HR Winson?
Reply With Quote
  #129 (permalink)  
Old 28-01-2022, 11:52 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi all,

Just wanted to drop an update here since I did rely on this thread for some insights here and there throughout my journey.

Background: Non-business/finance/econs background, graduated 2021, currently in a traineeship and was hunting for roles that were specific to my interest. SC's grad program had a department that happened to fit the bill and hence I applied, not so much because it's the B&F sector. Was aiming for companies outside of B&F actually.

Applied in mid-Nov, got my Pymetrics assessment immediately after. A few days later, it was followed up with the Valued Behaviours Assessment, and a day later it was HireVue. Completed that and it was radio silence until Dec, when HR emailed me to confirm if I was a Singaporean and do not need visa support.

Received invitation for AC in early Jan and went through it, got my offer a few days later. Overall I would say the wait isn't actually too bad.

Hope this timeline helps some of you. I really do think it's not so much about what you studied, but more of your interest and of course how much homework you have done about the department and their work that you applied for.
This is very helpful. Thank you.

I had my Valued Behaviours Assessment last Friday and until now, I don't receive any update from them. The last email I received after the exam said that my application is under review and a member of the Resourcing team will be in touch shortly to let me know the next steps. The subject of the email was 'Culture Fit Assessment".

Hope they would update me after CNY.
Reply With Quote
  #130 (permalink)  
Old 28-01-2022, 05:11 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi all,

Just wanted to drop an update here since I did rely on this thread for some insights here and there throughout my journey.

Background: Non-business/finance/econs background, graduated 2021, currently in a traineeship and was hunting for roles that were specific to my interest. SC's grad program had a department that happened to fit the bill and hence I applied, not so much because it's the B&F sector. Was aiming for companies outside of B&F actually.

Applied in mid-Nov, got my Pymetrics assessment immediately after. A few days later, it was followed up with the Valued Behaviours Assessment, and a day later it was HireVue. Completed that and it was radio silence until Dec, when HR emailed me to confirm if I was a Singaporean and do not need visa support.

Received invitation for AC in early Jan and went through it, got my offer a few days later. Overall I would say the wait isn't actually too bad.

Hope this timeline helps some of you. I really do think it's not so much about what you studied, but more of your interest and of course how much homework you have done about the department and their work that you applied for.
How many days was that before you heard back from HR after your AC?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
DBS Management Associate Program 2015 samtanjw Income and Jobs 1855 26-02-2021 01:36 AM
Standard Chartered Bank Back Office brandon Income and Jobs 51 26-01-2021 08:09 PM
2015 OCBC Postgraduate MA Program Neimar Income and Jobs 49 19-11-2014 12:08 PM
ABB Graduate Engineer Program jobhunter1234 Income and Jobs 5 26-10-2013 07:52 PM
standard chartered finance management trainee program alwaysnforever Income and Jobs 3 07-02-2013 03:44 PM

» 30 Recent Threads
CSA (Cyber Security Agency) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
540 Replies, 185,791 Views
Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
7,602 Replies, 2,233,398 Views
Lawyer Salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
16,832 Replies, 6,205,883 Views
Compare civil service salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
14,004 Replies, 8,657,565 Views
For those with 2-5 YOE, what is... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
850 Replies, 171,848 Views
SIM-UOL fresh grad starting pay ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
6,478 Replies, 1,964,262 Views
NCS (SingTel subsidiary) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
855 Replies, 591,350 Views
Compilation of MAs/Analysts Gross... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,045 Replies, 355,194 Views
Hospital (Private or Public)... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
161 Replies, 60,563 Views
15% ROI monthly is it too hard to... ( 1 2)
10 Replies, 2,559 Views
GovTech ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,974 Replies, 778,313 Views
ST Electronics ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,712 Replies, 815,036 Views
Civil Svc/ Statboard - Typical... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
4,327 Replies, 2,220,934 Views
Roles in accenture singapore ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
4,213 Replies, 864,115 Views
Micron starting pay ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
347 Replies, 135,810 Views
How is life as a doctor in... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
3,903 Replies, 1,857,771 Views
High Finance Thread ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
855 Replies, 221,885 Views
UOB Management Associate Program ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
838 Replies, 388,110 Views
How rich/poor am I compared to... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
111 Replies, 104,128 Views
AML/Compliance/KYC professionals... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,625 Replies, 868,778 Views
JP Morgan ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
152 Replies, 92,002 Views
How do people in their early 30s... ( 1 2)
13 Replies, 516 Views
Buying or renting a property ???... ( 1 2)
16 Replies, 24,606 Views
Anyone ever rage quitted your job... ( 1 2 3)
29 Replies, 1,561 Views
DXC Technology Software Developer ( 1 2 3)
23 Replies, 2,449 Views
NUS (National University of... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
195 Replies, 158,206 Views
DSTA (under Mindef) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,195 Replies, 878,938 Views
Credit Suisse ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
174 Replies, 112,462 Views
Standard Chartered International... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
333 Replies, 124,653 Views
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2



All times are GMT +8. The time now is 08:25 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2