DBS Management Associate Program 2015 - Page 174 - Salary.sg Forums
Salary.sg Forums  

Go Back   Salary.sg Forums > The Salary.sg Discussion Forums: > Income and Jobs

Income and Jobs Discuss jobs, career options and of course salaries




DBS Management Associate Program 2015

 Citibank Cash Back Card - up to $350 cash back* - Click to Apply Now 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1731 (permalink)  
Old 06-07-2020, 10:38 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone. I too have an offer @ credit Suisse vs emap. Both grad programme. Which should I accept?
grad programme? EMAP is postgrad so gtfo with your trolling

Reply With Quote
  #1732 (permalink)  
Old 06-07-2020, 11:06 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Totally understand your concerns, but I think sunk cost is inevitable during job hunting, particularly in 2020. I take DBS as my back up option, didn't work much for the interviews and tests, so that might make it easier for me to say so - but JP is the no brainer choice for me if I were in your position, despite any efforts I have wasted. Just think, if you fell out of EMAP, it might be unlikely to join JP but I bet DBS is willing to interview an ex-JP.

I got another 2 offers from elite firms, buy-side, not in Singapore, ~15% higher than DBS package. Though I can expect fierce competition and painstaking struggling there, I decide to join. One thing is that you can't guarantee a better environment in DBS - from my interview experience, I highly doubt so.

Second point is, just as another MBA mentioned above, if they disdained to spend time on you during interviews, you can't expect more in the following EMAP track. Also, I prefer to work with people who share similar perspectives and experiences, aka understand the value of top MBA and international mobility.

I don't have any bias of DBS - as said it's my back up option and I didn't delve into it pretty much. Just from my experiences, it might not be the best value of your talents and ambition if you aim to, and are capable, to be a high achiever.
Are you from markets track?[/QUOTE]

The markets panel interviewers were really kind and understanding in my case. Don't think they were condescending in any way... so maybe IBG?

Reply With Quote
  #1733 (permalink)  
Old 06-07-2020, 11:46 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
grad programme? EMAP is postgrad so gtfo with your trolling
Your father die.... mother die....

Reply With Quote
  #1734 (permalink)  
Old 07-07-2020, 12:44 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Your father die.... mother die....
Back at you cunt
Reply With Quote
  #1735 (permalink)  
Old 07-07-2020, 05:01 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Totally understand your concerns, but I think sunk cost is inevitable during job hunting, particularly in 2020. I take DBS as my back up option, didn't work much for the interviews and tests, so that might make it easier for me to say so - but JP is the no brainer choice for me if I were in your position, despite any efforts I have wasted. Just think, if you fell out of EMAP, it might be unlikely to join JP but I bet DBS is willing to interview an ex-JP.

I got another 2 offers from elite firms, buy-side, not in Singapore, ~15% higher than DBS package. Though I can expect fierce competition and painstaking struggling there, I decide to join. One thing is that you can't guarantee a better environment in DBS - from my interview experience, I highly doubt so.

Second point is, just as another MBA mentioned above, if they disdained to spend time on you during interviews, you can't expect more in the following EMAP track. Also, I prefer to work with people who share similar perspectives and experiences, aka understand the value of top MBA and international mobility.

I don't have any bias of DBS - as said it's my back up option and I didn't delve into it pretty much. Just from my experiences, it might not be the best value of your talents and ambition if you aim to, and are capable, to be a high achiever.
I am impressed that you are willing to spend so much time writing a pseudo-serious reply just to devalue DBS... i feel like you should probably focus your efforts elsewhere unless you are trying to make people reject DBS so that you can get a spot.[/QUOTE]

wow...I am also impressed that you have such seedy mindset which is beyond my knowledge. And if in your value system, a bank spot is worth playing tacky tricks for, I feel sorry for you - not everyone is struggling on the same level, try to explore the world.

For those who have multiple offers, congrats, and if you are wavering, I think the best way is to talk to someone senior in the industry and listen to their advice. If you have close connections that work in these firms, ask them for their pro/cons, far more credible than comments from some Unregistered users.
Reply With Quote
  #1736 (permalink)  
Old 07-07-2020, 08:56 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I find it highly unbelievable that a person like you, who is supposedly treating DBS as a back up option, is motivated enough to constantly refresh the salary.sg forum and respond to Unregistered Users. If you have already accepted the other better offer, what are you still doing here? Why are you still following this thread? What is your motive? To check if anyone congratulated you on your other offers or to find opportunities to add to your humble brag?

If you ask me, it is just a personal vendetta to continuously put down DBS and get others to reject it so that you might get a spot. If you really think it is just a lousy grad programme with no value, you wouldn’t be here constantly refreshing this thread. It is pretty obvious that you have your own ulterior motives doing what you are doing now.

Looking forward to your next essay but i will NOT be rejecting the offer no matter how you try to make it seem like DBS is a second rate bank. I respect your attempt to make your “offer” and “dilemma” sound genuine but I hope other users have also caught on to your malicious attempts to continuously devalue DBS.


SG Bus Timing App
SG Bus Timing App - the best bus app - available on iPhone


SGX Stocks Android App - check share prices
SGX Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go


SGX Stocks for iPad - check latest Singapore share prices
SGX Stocks [iPad] app
| SGX Stocks [iPhone] app
Reply With Quote

  #1737 (permalink)  
Old 07-07-2020, 09:33 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

wow...I am also impressed that you have such seedy mindset which is beyond my knowledge. And if in your value system, a bank spot is worth playing tacky tricks for, I feel sorry for you - not everyone is struggling on the same level, try to explore the world.

For those who have multiple offers, congrats, and if you are wavering, I think the best way is to talk to someone senior in the industry and listen to their advice. If you have close connections that work in these firms, ask them for their pro/cons, far more credible than comments from some Unregistered users.
U sound so pretentious? Insuniating that others are not as experienced and well travelled as you? Get off your high horse!
Reply With Quote
  #1738 (permalink)  
Old 07-07-2020, 12:10 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Back at you cunt
Your mum impregnate by dogs to born you. So your father is a dog.
Reply With Quote
  #1739 (permalink)  
Old 07-07-2020, 12:11 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Your mum impregnate by dogs to born you. So your father is a dog.
Your mum worse, she is a dog... so you r literally a son of a bitch
Reply With Quote
  #1740 (permalink)  
Old 07-07-2020, 12:15 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Offered here & accepted. $5300. Local mba. 6 years experience

It may seem low for mba & exp but I could not find a job elsewhere upon graduating.

I agreed with some other & too feel that it is not a good program. Decided to take it first & quit when there are other offers since there is no bond for this program.

Earn a few months salary is better than staying at home doing nothing.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Q: Management Associate at SGX Saab Income and Jobs 92 03-06-2020 05:02 PM
Insurance Management Associate Program (IMAP) Cron Income and Jobs 60 29-05-2020 07:56 PM
2015 OCBC Postgraduate MA Program Neimar Income and Jobs 49 19-11-2014 12:08 PM
Management Associate Program hexengeist Income and Jobs 0 05-09-2013 01:40 PM
Dive Management Associate Program Rickykoh Marketplace and Find Work 0 20-01-2013 01:30 PM

» 30 Recent Threads
Career as Teacher ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,737 Replies, 1,652,266 Views
Aircraft Maintenance License and... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
620 Replies, 462,499 Views
Civil Svc/ Statboard - Typical... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,309 Replies, 1,012,028 Views
Lawyer Salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
8,330 Replies, 2,764,041 Views
Factual Local Bank Salaries - DBS... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
209 Replies, 89,524 Views
All about Management Executive... ( 1 2 3)
28 Replies, 21,094 Views
UBS Financial Services Industry...
2 Replies, 323 Views
Compare civil service salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
10,365 Replies, 5,685,983 Views
How is life as a doctor in... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,324 Replies, 926,981 Views
Cybersecurity/Info security career
9 Replies, 733 Views
Is restructuring the same as...
1 Replies, 175 Views
Third Party Contract From... ( 1 2)
13 Replies, 1,117 Views
MINDEF DXO (All FAQ on it) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
3,352 Replies, 1,939,663 Views
I need honest advice. Jump to... ( 1 2 3)
27 Replies, 3,050 Views
SIM-UOL fresh grad starting pay ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
3,084 Replies, 1,298,582 Views
ITE lecturer ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
124 Replies, 121,847 Views
DBS Management Associate Program... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,833 Replies, 285,064 Views
How much are you earning per annum? ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
11,957 Replies, 3,762,866 Views
How much do you earn and save? ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
117 Replies, 18,739 Views
Working in SMRT ( 1 2)
12 Replies, 18,375 Views
Income from casino
6 Replies, 883 Views
ST Electronics ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
731 Replies, 222,670 Views
Q: Big 4 Hiring Status
4 Replies, 649 Views
Commercial Affairs Officer ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
107 Replies, 83,147 Views
Anyone jobless for a long time... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,948 Replies, 1,105,609 Views
Constituency Manager (People... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
865 Replies, 448,881 Views
Sign On After 30? ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
38 Replies, 4,420 Views
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2



All times are GMT +8. The time now is 10:39 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2