Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   working under singhealth (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/4303-working-under-singhealth.html)

pineapple 14-08-2014 04:29 PM

working under singhealth

I would like to ask the culture and benefits working in national cancer centre, national dental centre etc supporting the doctors. In general, how much does a degree holder earn? And what salary would be offered if one comes from a private company. Is it nice working there if one has family?

Thanks.

Unregistered 14-08-2014 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pineapple (Post 54706)
I would like to ask the culture and benefits working in national cancer centre, national dental centre etc supporting the doctors. In general, how much does a degree holder earn? And what salary would be offered if one comes from a private company. Is it nice working there if one has family?

Thanks.

Quite pro-family and little stress. Pay is on par with stat board but bonus lower, around 2 mth variable + 1 mth aws. But not much career & pay progression as support department are seen as liability and cost centre.

pineapple 15-08-2014 06:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 54709)
Quite pro-family and little stress. Pay is on par with stat board but bonus lower, around 2 mth variable + 1 mth aws. But not much career & pay progression as support department are seen as liability and cost centre.

Okay...but how about the no.of days of leave entitled? R staff benefits gd? Thanks.

Unregistered 15-08-2014 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pineapple (Post 54745)
Okay...but how about the no.of days of leave entitled? R staff benefits gd? Thanks.

You can check out the singhealth union staff welfare document online. The salary range, leave entitlement, bonus, etc; guidelines are all listed there.

Unregistered 18-08-2014 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pineapple (Post 54706)

Thanks.

hi pineapple, may i know what job scope you are looking for?

legolaslee 18-08-2014 12:16 PM

anyone can share hows the salary like for exe position? am graduating with local pt degree soon.

Unregistered 19-08-2014 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by legolaslee (Post 54856)
anyone can share hows the salary like for exe position? am graduating with local pt degree soon.

://hseu.org.sg/wps/wcm/connect/22e96c804f85b1ac821ef6bda6c1e78c/SingHealth+Collective+Agreement+2012-2015+Jan+2013_Clean.pdf?MOD=AJPERES

Unregistered 19-08-2014 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by legolaslee (Post 54856)

I'm starting work in Sep at one of the Singhealth alliances as an executive. Fresh grad from local u, being offered 2.7k and getting 21 days of AL.

legolaslee 19-08-2014 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 54959)
I'm starting work in Sep at one of the Singhealth alliances as an executive. Fresh grad from local u, being offered 2.7k and getting 21 days of AL.

nice congrats! how many interviewers and how is it like?

Unregistered 19-08-2014 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 54959)

you with NS or no NS?
wat class of honours?

you annual leave alot sia!!!

my company on give you 21 annual leave after 10 years of service!!!

our annual leave only start at 16days for fresh degree grad