Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Companies (https://forums.salary.sg/companies/)
-   -   Credit Suisse (https://forums.salary.sg/companies/4092-credit-suisse.html)

Unregistered 27-06-2014 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suiki (Post 52749)
Mine was on last monday as well

Hi

May I know if you have heard from them since your last panel interview with them?? Can you still recall when did you apply or what was the application deadline in HK? Thanks!!

Suiki 27-06-2014 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 52775)
Hi

May I know if you have heard from them since your last panel interview with them?? Can you still recall when did you apply or what was the application deadline in HK? Thanks!!

Yes , they start giving offers already. I applied in May.

Unregistered 27-06-2014 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suiki (Post 52783)
Yes , they start giving offers already. I applied in May.

ohh thanks! I wonder what's going on in Sg because it is still open for application on CS careers website...

eatingsheeps 28-06-2014 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 52795)
ohh thanks! I wonder what's going on in Sg because it is still open for application on CS careers website...

yeah, that's true, the program starts in august so i guess they're still hiring. What's your application status now?

Unregistered 01-07-2014 03:21 PM

I applied on 20/6/14, job status still under initial review.

Any idea how competitive the program is?

And can anyone shed some light on the interview questions. Much appreciated:)

Unregistered 03-07-2014 12:57 PM

Hmm.. they should be sending out offers by now, the prog starts in August.. But judging by the fact that the applications are still open, maybe they have not found the right pool of candidates yet? My application has been under "further evaluation" for weeks and I applied at the end of May!

Unregistered 04-07-2014 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 52990)
Hmm.. they should be sending out offers by now, the prog starts in August.. But judging by the fact that the applications are still open, maybe they have not found the right pool of candidates yet? My application has been under "further evaluation" for weeks and I applied at the end of May!

same here... by default they should be sending out offers since the program starts in mid-August. And yes my status is also 'further evaluation' and this is marked since early June (I applied during May)... I don't have friends that have applied this program coz most of them already settled their job hunting... I wonder what's going on...

Unregistered 04-07-2014 04:39 PM

Mine is still under "initial review". So I guess I've not reach the "further evaluation" stage yet! :(

Unregistered 04-07-2014 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 53014)
Mine is still under "initial review". So I guess I've not reach the "further evaluation" stage yet! :(

when did you apply?

Unregistered 04-07-2014 06:01 PM

I applied in mid june...