Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Ex-MOE Teachers (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/3908-ex-ministry-education-singapore-teachers.html)

Unregistered 17-08-2022 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 228311)
Lol! That’s also on my mind too. Is there someone we can ask?

Fair question 😂

But currently even permstaff don't know the full details yet. Maybe can wait till the HR circular is sent (ask colleagues/friends to let you know?), then see if there's anything?

Unregistered 25-08-2022 05:48 PM

Fajt application

I applied for FAJT as the previous one expired. Until now it's still processing. It's coming to 6 weeks since I applied. I wondered what's taking them so long. There are schools which are interested in engaging me but I can't start without the application being approved. Anyone in similar situation?

Unregistered 25-08-2022 05:56 PM

missed going back to school to see zao geng daily. However, currently as a tutor can be even closer to the students.

Unregistered 25-08-2022 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 228931)
missed going back to school to see zao geng daily. However, currently as a tutor can be even closer to the students.

Home tutor best

Looking for Tutor 26-08-2022 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 213738)
When did you apply?

Hi,

I maybe able to help.

Unregistered 10-09-2022 03:31 PM

hi just asking around it seems like my fajt rate did not change, so it was a lil sad to see the other eos being glad with the little top up while i didnt. is this how my rate going to be the same forever?

Unregistered 10-09-2022 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 230039)
hi just asking around it seems like my fajt rate did not change, so it was a lil sad to see the other eos being glad with the little top up while i didnt. is this how my rate going to be the same forever?

1) EOs had to wait (after general public service increment was announced) for confirmation of an increase, and even now don't know the specific details (and haven't received any increase yet). Generally, you'll probably have to wait longer.

2) If I'm not wrong, the FAJT rate was changed as recently as 2020 or 2021. I'm not sure if there was an actual rate increase, but there were changes like increasing the value of the first hour, I think? So the scheme isn't static. Should there be a shortage of FAJTs, I imagine an adjustment will kick in!

Unregistered 11-09-2022 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 230039)

Eos rate oso havent change what.

Unregistered 16-09-2022 06:22 PM

Wa shag it official..fajt rates bo change

Unregistered 16-09-2022 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 230460)
Wa shag it official..fajt rates bo change

The FQ did highlight though that FAJT rates were adjusted in 2020.

It was last adjusted in 2015 for EOs 😓