Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   ST vs CSC vs NCS vs CrimsonLogic? (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/3374-st-vs-csc-vs-national-computer-systems-vs-crimsonlogic.html)

oldbird 01-12-2013 07:21 PM

ST vs CSC vs NCS vs CrimsonLogic?

Any experience with working for these major system integrators?

Which one is better or worse to join?
  • Salary / Compensation Benefits
  • Career progression
  • Training and development
  • Working environment / culture
  • Job stability
  • Work-life balance / Family-oriented

Unregistered 03-12-2013 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oldbird (Post 45919)

• Career progression
  • Job stability

You can find out some of this info at glassdoor.com.

Unregistered 09-04-2014 07:13 PM

It would be nice if any seniors out there willing to share about the working culture and remuneration (avg bonus and basic salary) of CrimsonLogic.

Thank you!

Unregistered 11-04-2014 03:24 PM

ST and NCS are the best places for benefits and salary. Increment is excellent too.

Unregistered 11-04-2014 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 50414)
ST and NCS are the best places for benefits and salary. Increment is excellent too.

ST and NCS.. Huh...sure or not?

Unregistered 12-04-2014 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 50416)
ST and NCS.. Huh...sure or not?

NCS starting pay is $2850 for all fresh degree grad.

U start as a contract staff for the first 2 or 3 years, heard got people 5 years still never get permanent.

You get a bonus the first month after you renew your contract; about 2 months bonus on average.

You don't get AWS or variable bonus, and your leave and other benefits also lose to permanent staff.

After 1 year, they offered increment to $3000, which I think is ridiculous, 3K is like that average starting pay for all my peers. After 1 year they should be getting 3.3K on average liao + most of my peers are of perm status in other coy.

NCS work culture is what I call bao ka liao...

Basically normal SDLC cycle everyone in the team will be involved in the entire cycle from start to end. You even have to take on the role of call center for the customers!!! On top of doing programming, testing, requirement gathering, application analyst. They is no proper segmentation of who is in what role and does what, you take turns do everything. They only call in the experts from other department if they need help, and they are usually reluctant to help. So yeah, I think the pay is pathetic for a job like that.

Unregistered 12-04-2014 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 50414)

hello me work in ST
ns+2.2 NUS
start 2.9k
after 5.5yrs with 2 promotion now just hitting 4.1k

what do you think? dun bush!t man

Unregistered 16-04-2014 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 50445)
NCS starting pay is $2850 for all fresh degree grad.

U start as a contract staff for the first 2 or 3 years, heard got people 5 years still never get permanent.

You get a bonus the first month after you renew your contract; about 2 months bonus on average.

You don't get AWS or variable bonus, and your leave and other benefits also lose to permanent staff.

After 1 year, they offered increment to $3000, which I think is ridiculous, 3K is like that average starting pay for all my peers. After 1 year they should be getting 3.3K on average liao + most of my peers are of perm status in other coy.

NCS work culture is what I call bao ka liao...

Basically normal SDLC cycle everyone in the team will be involved in the entire cycle from start to end. You even have to take on the role of call center for the customers!!! On top of doing programming, testing, requirement gathering, application analyst. They is no proper segmentation of who is in what role and does what, you take turns do everything. They only call in the experts from other department if they need help, and they are usually reluctant to help. So yeah, I think the pay is pathetic for a job like that.

Concur with this assessment.

Unregistered 16-04-2014 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oldbird (Post 45919)

• Career progression
  • Job stability

Never go to CL!!!

Unregistered 17-04-2014 12:01 AM

anyone knows what about Accenture?