Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   AML/Compliance/KYC professionals come in! (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/3243-aml-compliance-kyc-professionals-come.html)

Unregistered 14-03-2022 12:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 205891)
Hi, would like some advice regarding kyc officers role in local bank. I am a recent graduate and interested in compliance roles. An agent spoke to me yesterday about a role with a local bank and told me that with no relevant exp, i shld be prepared to get a salary of less than $3,400. Is this really the case? Does local bank pay $2k plus for kyc officer roles with no exp?

As mentioned many times previously in this thread, KYC alone is generally not a high value role. Furthermore you mentioned that you have no relevant experience, I think 3-3.4k is reasonable.

If you are serious about compliance roles, get your foot in the door and start gaining the necessary experience.

Unregistered 14-03-2022 01:42 AM

Got offered 5.5k for Compliance role at a boutique asset manager, my YoE is about 3, reasonable?

Unregistered 14-03-2022 03:31 AM

low as fck

Unregistered 14-03-2022 12:12 PM

compliance loser and dead job

gwai0228 17-03-2022 11:11 PM

Hi, I would like some advice regarding Legal & Compliance officers role in BOC. I am a recent accepted the offer and wondering what should I expect from the position (like workload)? I am working in gov sector, 0 exp in banking sector

TIA for the reply!

Unregistered 21-03-2022 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gwai0228 (Post 208783)
Hi, I would like some advice regarding Legal & Compliance officers role in BOC. I am a recent accepted the offer and wondering what should I expect from the position (like workload)? I am working in gov sector, 0 exp in banking sector

TIA for the reply!

If depends on your job title. The qn is too broad-based.

Workload expect high volume and OT across the board.

Unregistered 29-03-2022 07:33 AM

Reasonable pay range

What's a reasonable pay range and bonus package to ask for a 8 years banking compliance/aml (L2) experience?

What's the difference in pay package (for the above level) between foreign banks (JPM/DB/CITI/HSBS etc) and local banks?

Any experienced compliance professional jumped to fintech? Can share what's the % increment firms are willing to pay? And experience so far?

Unregistered 01-04-2022 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 207994)
compliance loser and dead job

Lol must be one of those losers kena ****ed by your compliance officer over email.

Unregistered 02-04-2022 12:07 AM

compliance dept once reported me to hr for sending n00ds to my colleage....

Unregistered 05-04-2022 10:42 PM

Reasonable Pay Range

Am a compliance generalist (2+ years) , doing investment controlling as well.

Moved from Investment support role (2 years) and am with the firm for 4+ years.

What's a reasonable range for my YoE?