Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   AML/Compliance/KYC professionals come in! (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/3243-aml-compliance-kyc-professionals-come.html)

Unregistered 04-11-2020 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 148451)
Working in AML/TM for 3 years and looking for a switch.

Current salary 4.5k, and 17 months total salary package. Would it be wise to look for work now in this climate? Have friends from the industry earning more and hoping to jump to bridge the gap

5 mths bonus for AML? which bank I also want join

Unregistered 09-11-2020 05:04 PM

Any tips for those who did the ICA - Governance, Risk and Compliance exam?

Unregistered 09-11-2020 08:10 PM

Anyone succesfully moved out of KYC/AML ops into a 2nd line defence role in compliance? Tired of this trash role but it seems that opportunities are limited.

Unregistered 12-11-2020 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 148649)
5 mths bonus for AML? which bank I also want join

I really doubt there's any pay gap the author can bridge with that 17 months package and just 3 years of exp. 2 months bonus is considered pretty decent in this function already.

In fact, I feel that he/she is already commanding quite a premium given the background.

Unregistered 01-12-2020 05:27 PM

Exam Questions

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 148137)
Study the 626 and guidelines and u will be fine. I took the exam. Expect qns from all para of the 626 guidelines, even those which you don稚 expect. But main is still on cdd and a few scenarios based qns

Total 25 qns, dunno what is the passing. Tough or not is subjective, I find less room for error and qns r not very clear so to me is slightly tougher

Hi, can I check if you practised any exam questions for the sg paper before going for exam? Have been trying to look around for mock exam questions but don't seem to have, thanks!

Unregistered 01-12-2020 09:08 PM

4.5k with 17months package seems very realistic IMO. I知 28yo this year with 3 years exp too earning slightly more than that.

Currently there are plenty of opportunities in the AML space, with the rise of the digital banks. I知 on a 80k/annum package and I知 sure ifast/garena/grab can more than match that

Unregistered 01-12-2020 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 150337)
4.5k with 17months package seems very realistic IMO. I知 28yo this year with 3 years exp too earning slightly more than that.

Currently there are plenty of opportunities in the AML space, with the rise of the digital banks. I知 on a 80k/annum package and I知 sure ifast/garena/grab can more than match that

are u in bank ? or fintech ?

Unregistered 01-12-2020 11:07 PM

I知 the poster above. Working in a bank and this salary is quite common for AML. Granted this year bonus might be less, but package should be about the same.

Hoping to make the transition to fin tech soon but the pay jump

FATFMember 20-12-2020 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 150347)
I知 the poster above. Working in a bank and this salary is quite common for AML. Granted this year bonus might be less, but package should be about the same.

Hoping to make the transition to fin tech soon but the pay jump

I think base pay seems okay but the bonus part really surprised me. Is it a company-wide practice for you or?

Unregistered 20-12-2020 10:40 AM

5 months bonus for AML is too high, even if you池e in the top performance bracket