Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   how much does a client advisor in privillege banking in ocbc make? (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/2843-how-much-does-client-advisor-privillege-banking-oversea-chinese-banking-corporation-make.html)

cowspots 16-06-2013 04:41 PM

how much does a client advisor in privillege banking in ocbc make?

does anyone know? basically they sell products to privlleged (richer) customers? say in OCBC or UOB one of the big banks.

Unregistered 16-06-2013 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cowspots (Post 38702)
does anyone know? basically they sell products to privlleged (richer) customers? say in OCBC or UOB one of the big banks.

i supposed you dont start of selling to privlleged clients or private banking clients immediately. usually you have to start from PB level or RO i supposed?

anyone verify?

cowspots 17-06-2013 12:25 PM

yes i think there are a lot of people in banking who should know about these things

Unregistered 17-06-2013 01:38 PM

i dun think any bank will hire a pte tutor as privelge banker unless u already establish a network and client base of HNI...

Unregistered 17-06-2013 02:03 PM

Privelege banker is just a sales job like insurance or property agent, anyone with diploma / degree regardless of experience can join.

cowspots 17-06-2013 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 38729)
i dun think any bank will hire a pte tutor as privelge banker unless u already establish a network and client base of HNI...

i, as i am sure many are, am wondering about the salary and role not asking to work in that job myself.

maybe you need a fengshui crystal to help you improve your mind?

cowspots 17-06-2013 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 38731)
Privelege banker is just a sales job like insurance or property agent, anyone with diploma / degree regardless of experience can join.

i believe you need to pass some papers? and obviously they are more selective given that you are responsible for leeching money off their rich customers i.e. the fangs of the vampire.

Unregistered 17-06-2013 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cowspots (Post 38733)
i, as i am sure many are, am wondering about the salary and role not asking to work in that job myself.

maybe you need a fengshui crystal to help you improve your mind?

yea sure... the usual "i am just asking for a friend / out of curiousity" nonsense

after posting so many threads asking others to teach you how to get into banking suddenly you just "wondering" about privilege banking

Unregistered 17-06-2013 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cowspots (Post 38734)
i believe you need to pass some papers? and obviously they are more selective given that you are responsible for leeching money off their rich customers i.e. the fangs of the vampire.

only insurance agent need to take test.

Unregistered 17-06-2013 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 38742)
only insurance agent need to take test.

are u kidding??? PB/PWMs still need to take the CFMAS papers before they can sell.

i think u should not comment if u don't know so that you won't confuse our already-confused TS here...