Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Working at Accenture (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/2799-working-accenture.html)

tyroe 03-06-2013 10:36 PM

Working at Accenture

Have a few questions regarding Accenture.

1.) How is the working culture like?

2.) Heard that there are different 'workforces', such as consulting and technology solutions.

3.) Any difference in pay / prospects if you are hired into the different workforces?

Any insiders can help?

Unregistered 04-06-2013 08:18 PM

Working culture wise, its pretty much client facing work where you are usually based in client sites. Environment is very fast paced, and you will get to learn alot in each project that you are assigned to. Starting pay for consulting analysts are 4+, and ppl usually get promotes to consultant in 2-3 years (5k+) and manager in another 3-4 years (8k+). Can't speak for non-consulting tracks, but generally they are less stringent in entry requirements, but also pays less and have slower career progression.

I'm an analyst in management consulting.

Unregistered 04-06-2013 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 38101)
Working culture wise, its pretty much client facing work where you are usually based in client sites. Environment is very fast paced, and you will get to learn alot in each project that you are assigned to. Starting pay for consulting analysts are 4+, and ppl usually get promotes to consultant in 2-3 years (5k+) and manager in another 3-4 years (8k+). Can't speak for non-consulting tracks, but generally they are less stringent in entry requirements, but also pays less and have slower career progression.

How about senior manager (is this the correct title?)? And managing partner? And the levels in-between, if any.

Unregistered 23-02-2015 08:38 PM

Hello guys i recently got a offer at accenture for software engineer so i was wondering if anyone could share the prospects of this role? And what can i expect when i'm working there? Please, thank you!

Unregistered 22-04-2021 02:55 PM

i got offer for technology analyst. 4450$. should i take it?
heard the hours are crazy 12hr/day is the norm?

Unregistered 22-04-2021 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 166174)

Yes take it and jump after 1-2 years for better pay and work life balance. Not many fresh grads can even hit 4k starting pay

Unregistered 22-04-2021 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 166174)

Wah analyst now pay so high?
Wah pianf I fresh grad 2019 starting pay only 3.5k wtf. 2 years and the pay inflated to 4.5k

****... I'm still earning 4k only.
Feel so cheated by my company...

Can I join a company as fresh grad again?

Unregistered 22-04-2021 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 166185)
Wah analyst now pay so high?
Wah pianf I fresh grad 2019 starting pay only 3.5k wtf. 2 years and the pay inflated to 4.5k

****... I'm still earning 4k only.
Feel so cheated by my company...

Can I join a company as fresh grad again?

Rofl u got hired as software engineering associate? Level 12? Kena lowballed like mad. After that they no longer hire software engineering people at associate level already. Level 11 analyst level is the norm for fresh grads to enter as.

I joined in 2017, 4.1k as analyst.

Unregistered 22-04-2021 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 38101)

Your numbers are wrong. In management consulting, consultant is 6k plus. Manager is 10k plus. The number of years are accurate but of course outliers happen. Like eg. Consultant to manager in 2 years. Analyst to consultant im 1.5 years. Seen it with my own eyes. Can even give you the names.

Unregistered 22-04-2021 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 166210)
Your numbers are wrong. In management consulting, consultant is 6k plus. Manager is 10k plus. The number of years are accurate but of course outliers happen. Like eg. Consultant to manager in 2 years. Analyst to consultant im 1.5 years. Seen it with my own eyes. Can even give you the names.

Actually in general, level 9 = 6k+ , level 7 = 10-12k+ bah , there are variables depending on your skill sets add up to ur total compensation.

But yeah the market out there is quite good, so dun limit yourself to just 1 company.