Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Shell Graduate program (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/2783-shell-graduate-program.html)

tommy 27-09-2017 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 100449)
hey tommy, same here. heard they will be calling in 9th oct onwards? i checked around with the fellas inside. said they will call u regardless u made it or not. another guy said will drop u an email to tell u if u got it or not.

many versions. not sure which is true.

Ah gotcha. so i guess it's just waiting game for now...

Unregistered 27-09-2017 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommy (Post 100455)
Ah gotcha. so i guess it's just waiting game for now...

i assume you had prior commercial experiences as well? within the industry? maybe if possible might bump into each other lol.

Unregistered 29-09-2017 05:51 PM

did you guys also apply to BP TDP? just did my BP vid interview. they sent it so last minute and expected me to do it within 2ish days.

Unregistered 29-09-2017 10:27 PM

Got inform by HR I didn't make it to next round :(

The recruiter also very funny, went on for 20 minutes how good my role play and presentation was, all the while giving me the impression he is going to arrange for the next round.

Then suddenly just shoot 1 comment that I have room for development in terms of business understanding so no go and thanks for trying. Ask me any question and before I can get over my shock tell me if no question bye and hang up. Really is stun like vegetable.

boomboom 04-10-2017 07:49 PM

Hi, i did the video interview for shell graduate program. I have no received any feedback yet so far.

Am i rejected yet? Thanks

Unregistered 04-10-2017 09:42 PM

Dont be discouraged if you are not selected for the program. You can apply as an experienced hired. Not selected doesnt mean you are no good. And Shell is not the only company you can join.

Unregistered 05-10-2017 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 100545)
Got inform by HR I didn't make it to next round :(

The recruiter also very funny, went on for 20 minutes how good my role play and presentation was, all the while giving me the impression he is going to arrange for the next round.

Then suddenly just shoot 1 comment that I have room for development in terms of business understanding so no go and thanks for trying. Ask me any question and before I can get over my shock tell me if no question bye and hang up. Really is stun like vegetable.

OMG I experience the exact same thing as well!!! Keep telling me how positive the whole exercise was and towards the end like an afterthought tell me I was rejected due to some vague reasons and followed by a quick rush to end the call.

Was the recruiter calling you a local sounding guy with a very boyish sort of voice?

Unregistered 05-10-2017 02:44 PM

Any idea how many people they are taking in for the TDP?

Could people who took part in it previously advise?

Unregistered 05-10-2017 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 100695)
Any idea how many people they are taking in for the TDP?

Could people who took part in it previously advise?

If I'm not wrong this is the first year they're doing TDP for externals (i.e. non-Shell employees)...

Unregistered 05-10-2017 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 100685)
OMG I experience the exact same thing as well!!! Keep telling me how positive the whole exercise was and towards the end like an afterthought tell me I was rejected due to some vague reasons and followed by a quick rush to end the call.

Was the recruiter calling you a local sounding guy with a very boyish sort of voice?

yea the caller was male, sounds local. anyway i think hes just an intern/admin reading off a script given by the interviewers.