Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Exxon Mobil Equipment tech or Operations Tech? (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/2718-exxon-mobil-equipment-tech-operations-tech.html)

Unregistered 11-10-2017 03:33 PM

instrumentation eng position

Anyone here applied for the instrumentation eng position for exxon mobil and got an offer alrdy?

I went for two interviews, and it has been 1 month since the last interview and I have not been contacted for anything.

Does anyone know if they will update you if you have been rejected? or will the application status be permanently set as "application in progress" till the end of time if u have been rejected.

Unregistered 11-10-2017 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 100853)
Anyone here applied for the instrumentation eng position for exxon mobil and got an offer alrdy?

I went for two interviews, and it has been 1 month since the last interview and I have not been contacted for anything.

Does anyone know if they will update you if you have been rejected? or will the application status be permanently set as "application in progress" till the end of time if u have been rejected.

Hi, what's the link to check your status? Thanks

Unregistered 11-10-2017 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 100855)
Hi, what's the link to check your status? Thanks

I used the link HR provided to upload my documents.

Unregistered 11-10-2017 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 100858)
I used the link HR provided to upload my documents.

Mind sharing the link here? Thanks

Unregistered 11-10-2017 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 100853)

I went for the interview last week but as a technician. Just got the email today that those who are successful will be notified in November. They will also update the unsuccessful candidate by end of the year. So I assume successful or not will still be updated? Neweys you went for 2nd interview same or diff day? N u applied for the experience or non experience position?

Unregistered 11-10-2017 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 100865)
I went for the interview last week but as a technician. Just got the email today that those who are successful will be notified in November. They will also update the unsuccessful candidate by end of the year. So I assume successful or not will still be updated? Neweys you went for 2nd interview same or diff day? N u applied for the experience or non experience position?

thanks for your reply. I called the HR this week and they said that it is still under review, and it seems from the previous forum posts that if there is an offer, they get a reply within a month at most.

I went for the interview on a different day a month apart. The position I applied for welcome both experience and non-experience. Though my interviewers asked questions that they typically asked fresh grads. So i believe that my timeline would be the same as those graduating end of this year.

this waiting period is really a test on my patience 😩

Unregistered 11-10-2017 07:52 PM

😐

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 100863)
Mind sharing the link here? Thanks

i'm not comfortable sharing the link as it was mailed to me directly. but if you need help navigating the webpage i can help with that. just provide me with details i'll try to help you

Unregistered 11-10-2017 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 100866)
thanks for your reply. I called the HR this week and they said that it is still under review, and it seems from the previous forum posts that if there is an offer, they get a reply within a month at most.

I went for the interview on a different day a month apart. The position I applied for welcome both experience and non-experience. Though my interviewers asked questions that they typically asked fresh grads. So i believe that my timeline would be the same as those graduating end of this year.

this waiting period is really a test on my patience 😩

I think you should wait until this month end I guess? I think alot of ppl is applying to this place and they got a lot of position that they need to consider which I think tat could be a reason why they will take sometime. Ur 2nd interview same day or diff day? When u said 2nd interview u dun mean the test right?

Unregistered 11-10-2017 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 100867)
i'm not comfortable sharing the link as it was mailed to me directly. but if you need help navigating the webpage i can help with that. just provide me with details i'll try to help you

When u said the link, u are referring to the direct website where u need to log in with a password right?

Unregistered 12-10-2017 08:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 100878)
When u said the link, u are referring to the direct website where u need to log in with a password right?

Yup. You can't see your application status there?