Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Exxon Mobil Equipment tech or Operations Tech? (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/2718-exxon-mobil-equipment-tech-operations-tech.html)

FTW 18-07-2013 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 40068)
I also got an email on Monday too

And when did u go for ur interview bro?

Unregistered 18-07-2013 11:48 PM

Hi guyz, have faith in yourself and exxon. I apply for operation tech last year end of dec, interview on the march 2013, medical checkup and job offered on the may 2013 but they offer me process technician. Next week going to start work already. It takes more then 6 month for me to get the job. I have feed back to them regarding the processing time too long...For my experience, the only thing you can do is give them a call or email. As you know the HR is busy and hiring ppl. So the processing time sure very long. Good news is this year they are hiring 100 technicians. Good Luck guys :)

Hansolo 19-07-2013 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 40082)
Hi guyz, have faith in yourself and exxon. I apply for operation tech last year end of dec, interview on the march 2013, medical checkup and job offered on the may 2013 but they offer me process technician. Next week going to start work already. It takes more then 6 month for me to get the job. I have feed back to them regarding the processing time too long...For my experience, the only thing you can do is give them a call or email. As you know the HR is busy and hiring ppl. So the processing time sure very long. Good news is this year they are hiring 100 technicians. Good Luck guys :)

Hi Bro,

Good news for you. Can i ask you one thing.. What is your previous experience before applyig to Exxon? Same line as before? Haha..

Unregistered 19-07-2013 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FTW (Post 40069)
And when did u go for ur interview bro?

24th of June

Unregistered 19-07-2013 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 40082)

Waaa!!! World war 3 ? 100 tech fighting ! To promote

Unregistered 20-07-2013 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hansolo (Post 40089)
Hi Bro,

Good news for you. Can i ask you one thing.. What is your previous experience before applyig to Exxon? Same line as before? Haha..

Hi, I apply as fresh grad...no experience.

Yeah...100 tech...heard from the HR lol...they are expanding the plant.

tangwp 22-07-2013 09:26 AM

I m quite interesting how many ppl they ask for interview...

Unregistered 22-07-2013 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 40140)
Hi, I apply as fresh grad...no experience.

Yeah...100 tech...heard from the HR lol...they are expanding the plant.

If you don't mind, may I ask how is the salary?

and you are fresh grad with what degree and honors?

hopeful 22-07-2013 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 40200)
If you don't mind, may I ask how is the salary?

and you are fresh grad with what degree and honors?

Tech should be diploma or lower, if got degree is over qualified liao. Starting pay should be $1800-1900 plus $980 shift allowance plus some misc firefighting/1st aider allowance.

AWS is fixed 3 months plus VB depending on company performance.

Unregistered 22-07-2013 08:30 PM

Hi hopeful how did u get that basic 1800-1900 from ?
My friend just got from another company they giving him only 1500 basic for diploma holder