Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Exxon Mobil Equipment tech or Operations Tech? (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/2718-exxon-mobil-equipment-tech-operations-tech.html)

Unregistered 01-11-2016 09:42 AM

call up bangkok office. the HR office there handles all the applications. once they pull out your application from the pile then your application selection will commence. Singapore side is clueless and sleeping all the time. use your initiative. the problem with you goons is that you don't use your initiative but you want high paying job. thats why so many people from other countries have entered this market and joined this company. cos they have initiative unlike most of you. don have to go so far. just look at most of the malaysians working in this company. all driving big big luxury malaysian registered cars, everyday drive in from malaysia, got at least 2 houses in malaysia, 3 cars and 2 motorbikes. some even got properties in singapore. what do you have? nothing. just come here and ask the same damn thing 100 times in 100 different ways. boring people. you don deserve to join exonn like that.

Unregistered 06-11-2016 02:13 PM

Anybody else got the job? Got the phonecall from HR? By now you should already knows if you're in.

Unregistered 08-11-2016 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 91796)
Anybody else got the job? Got the phonecall from HR? By now you should already knows if you're in.

Nope. No phone calls yet.

Unregistered 09-11-2016 11:42 PM

Metals Tech

Seems like someone has had already filled up the vacancy for the Metals Tech of the batch of interview btw end Aug-early Sept.
Just wondering how many of them out there was being called up to have the medical checkup done?
I had interview on the 29th Aug and medical check up on the 2nd week of Oct.
No news still even I had sent email and made phone call direct to Bangkok.
I noticed that some of them had received rejection email from Bangkok HR but for my case, it means i'm still under backup plan or they have already forgotten about my application and will not even send an email to notify that I'm out from the list?

Unregistered 10-11-2016 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 91892)
Seems like someone has had already filled up the vacancy for the Metals Tech of the batch of interview btw end Aug-early Sept.
Just wondering how many of them out there was being called up to have the medical checkup done?
I had interview on the 29th Aug and medical check up on the 2nd week of Oct.
No news still even I had sent email and made phone call direct to Bangkok.
I noticed that some of them had received rejection email from Bangkok HR but for my case, it means i'm still under backup plan or they have already forgotten about my application and will not even send an email to notify that I'm out from the list?

How you know the vacancy has already been filled up?

Unregistered 10-11-2016 08:07 PM

Metals Tech

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 91897)
How you know the vacancy has already been filled up?

There was a lucky candidate who shared his happiness on getting the offer package on the 28th Oct in this thread.
So I supposed that the vacancy has alrd filled up.

Unregistered 12-11-2016 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 91919)
There was a lucky candidate who shared his happiness on getting the offer package on the 28th Oct in this thread.
So I supposed that the vacancy has alrd filled up.

What position did you apply bro?

mikel 14-11-2016 12:15 AM

HR contact

hi guys. anyone here willing to share the HR personnel contact or phone number? I have emailed the general HR email address, but there is no response.

Appreciate if anyone willing to help. Thank you!

Mike

Unregistered 15-11-2016 02:14 PM

metals tech

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 91953)
What position did you apply bro?

Metals tech loh

Unregistered 18-11-2016 02:22 PM

process tech for AFTON CHEMICAL

hi guys i am process tech from KSA. I have an interview with AFTON CHEMICAL for process technician. I have been a process tech for 6 years now, 4years as DCS operator in OXYGEN NITROGEN PLANT and 2 Years as process tech in ACETIC ACID plant.

Any ideas on AFTON CHEMICAL plant guys?What are the topics of their interviews?
How much will i expect regarding the total salary? basic+allowance+transpo+housing etc.
How much expenses in Jurong for 1 month?

Thank you! Hope you take time to answer my questions.