Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Exxon Mobil Equipment tech or Operations Tech? (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/2718-exxon-mobil-equipment-tech-operations-tech.html)

Unregistered 16-05-2016 09:18 AM

When did you received the salary package? I haven't receive aby call yet.

Unregistered 16-05-2016 10:11 PM

Went for interview last week.. My status now is "employment offer". Means I got the job or what??

Unregistered 17-05-2016 01:59 PM

My status is still shown as "Application Under Review".....sigh....

Unregistered 17-05-2016 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 85622)
Went for interview last week.. My status now is "employment offer". Means I got the job or what??

When did you apply for Ops tech? I thought the last batch that went for interview was in Feb. How did you go for the interview last week?

Waddup 19-05-2016 09:41 PM

Exxon

Got a call from Bangkok... And received an email..

Salary package I would say ok..... Not superb ok..... Anyway I'm a diploma holder so it's true around the abt the guy who told the basic... Allowance all... Good luck for the rest.... See u there if u accept the job offer... And one more thing I'll be working in pioneer not jurong island...

Work Location 19-05-2016 10:06 PM

Employment Offer

Basic is kinda low. But allowance and benefits are really good. Any idea if transport is provided to work?

Btw they told you that you will be working in Pioneer? Coz when i asked bout the location when they called me two days ago, they told me that they still cannot confirm as of yet. Weird lol.

Was also informed that they send out the Employment Offer to only 20 ppl for this batch. Thats really stiff competition considering there were alot of applicants!

Well congrats to all those accepting the offer and best of luck!

Unregistered 20-05-2016 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Work Location (Post 85794)
Basic is kinda low. But allowance and benefits are really good. Any idea if transport is provided to work?

Btw they told you that you will be working in Pioneer? Coz when i asked bout the location when they called me two days ago, they told me that they still cannot confirm as of yet. Weird lol.

Was also informed that they send out the Employment Offer to only 20 ppl for this batch. Thats really stiff competition considering there were alot of applicants!

Well congrats to all those accepting the offer and best of luck!

Do you know what date we will start? I forgot to asked her.

Waddup 20-05-2016 12:35 PM

Exxon

All of the job offer have to be accepted then they will come out a date..... Most probably July..

Unregistered 26-05-2016 11:28 AM

Any updates when we will start our first day?

Unregistered 26-05-2016 08:45 PM

Anybody got any idea when is our starting date??anyone?