Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Exxon Mobil Equipment tech or Operations Tech? (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/2718-exxon-mobil-equipment-tech-operations-tech.html)

Unregistered 29-06-2015 12:10 AM

I hope not. I need a full time job asap. Got other offers on delay. If em still have no news, i guess i have no choice but to take other offers. Ill give till the end of this week.

Unregistered 29-06-2015 10:37 AM

Slow wait...

So many waiting ar...me and my friend also waiting after medical...hope can get good offer soon...

Unregistered 01-07-2015 01:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 69097)
Probably we're the next batch after july thats why they havent said anything. Yea i sent them an email as well.. samething no reply. Any idea when is the next batch after july?

Hi, by rite I suppose to start work on 25 May but due to oversea trip I postpone the job offer..the next intake they offer mi is on 3 aug, so I gonna start work on 3 aug..nt sure abt others..hope tis is useful n good luck to u all☺

Unregistered 01-07-2015 01:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 69096)
Same senario here. Went for interview early month of may and medical check up at the end of may. And last week they ask me to conduct drug and alcohol test again because they do nt have enough testing kit. Now still waiting for the medical results and package offer from them.

During interview i did ask the interviewer when is the next batch for operation tech and they said next intake will be on the month of july. So i guess soon? And i also did send them an email asking the status of the hiring process but to no reply.

Anyone have any positive updates on operation tech position?

Hi, Wat u heard from the interviewer abt next intake is nt accurate. I did ask hr abt the intake for tis yr is may n aug, nv heard of any on july..

Unregistered 01-07-2015 12:05 PM

offer package

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 69214)
Hi, Wat u heard from the interviewer abt next intake is nt accurate. I did ask hr abt the intake for tis yr is may n aug, nv heard of any on july..

Hi, means u they went through the package with you already? Isit ok if u could share with us here? Because i have a few offers and i need to let them know by this friday. Would like to.compare.. hopefully u can share the offer from exxon. Thanks in advance!

Unregistered 01-07-2015 06:30 PM

Interview result

Hi, I went for interview on Jun 3rd, the interviewer told me the HR will get back to me in 2 -3 weeks, but I did not receive anything yet. I contacted HR twice thru email but no reply... Does that suggest I was totally ignored and will receive rejection after a few months?

Unregistered 02-07-2015 03:30 AM

What are the chances if you have gone for medical check up? Its been a month since i did medical check up.

Unregistered 02-07-2015 04:07 AM

waiting

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 69285)
What are the chances if you have gone for medical check up? Its been a month since i did medical check up.

Hi, i am also waiting still. Done medical about a month ago till today no contact..

Unregistered 04-07-2015 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 69233)
Hi, means u they went through the package with you already? Isit ok if u could share with us here? Because i have a few offers and i need to let them know by this friday. Would like to.compare.. hopefully u can share the offer from exxon. Thanks in advance!

Hi, sry for late reply as im quite busy.
Basic close to 1.9k + 5% long term saving allowances on top of ur basic
shift allowances ard 1k
AWS 3 months fix
Variable bonus min of 3k to 3months, payout on july ( if i didnt heard wrong)

Unregistered 06-07-2015 12:22 AM

offer package

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 69444)
Hi, sry for late reply as im quite busy.
Basic close to 1.9k + 5% long term saving allowances on top of ur basic
shift allowances ard 1k
AWS 3 months fix
Variable bonus min of 3k to 3months, payout on july ( if i didnt heard wrong)

Hey thanks for the info..