Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Exxon Mobil Equipment tech or Operations Tech? (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/2718-exxon-mobil-equipment-tech-operations-tech.html)

Unregistered 05-06-2015 10:33 AM

when you went for interview

Unregistered 08-06-2015 03:59 PM

Employee package

Anyone else got the call about the employee package from hr already? May i know how much was the basic they offered?

Unregistered 10-06-2015 06:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 67842)
Anyone else got the call about the employee package from hr already? May i know how much was the basic they offered?

Basic close to 1.9k + 5% lta
And shift allowance close to 1k
3 Month Aws.

Unregistered 11-06-2015 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 67913)
Basic close to 1.9k + 5% lta
And shift allowance close to 1k
3 Month Aws.

Thanks for sharing bro...what is the 5% LTA thing? And are you a fresh grad?

Unregistered 11-06-2015 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 67996)
Thanks for sharing bro...what is the 5% LTA thing? And are you a fresh grad?

Fresh grad with 1 yr non relevant job exp.

Lta is like on top of the 1.9k + another (5% × 1.9k)
long term saving

Unregistered 12-06-2015 03:55 PM

Curious.

Anybody went for the 6 may interview, as a field technician. Any offer yet? Cause on EM web stated still "Application in progress" any idea guys?

Unregistered 25-06-2015 05:27 PM

Slow wait

Exxon send a email saying that I have passed their interview last month and I have also went for the medical check up on 8th June, HR say they are preparing the offer package...till now no news...emailed HR also no replies...

Anybody can share how long it took to get the offer package after your medical check up?

Unregistered 28-06-2015 01:03 AM

how long after your medical to get offer from exxon?

Hey guys.. went for interview in feb then only in apr they asked me to go for medical. And since then no reply.. any idea how long they take to offer agter medical?

Unregistered 28-06-2015 04:59 AM

Offer package

Same senario here. Went for interview early month of may and medical check up at the end of may. And last week they ask me to conduct drug and alcohol test again because they do nt have enough testing kit. Now still waiting for the medical results and package offer from them.

During interview i did ask the interviewer when is the next batch for operation tech and they said next intake will be on the month of july. So i guess soon? And i also did send them an email asking the status of the hiring process but to no reply.

Anyone have any positive updates on operation tech position?

Unregistered 28-06-2015 08:16 AM

offer package

Probably we're the next batch after july thats why they havent said anything. Yea i sent them an email as well.. samething no reply. Any idea when is the next batch after july?