Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Exxon Mobil Equipment tech or Operations Tech? (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/2718-exxon-mobil-equipment-tech-operations-tech.html)

Unregistered 14-09-2021 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 183087)
Me too. And a friend of mine. Still waiting.

So you mean you & your friend have already send them your payslip but haven't receive any follow up email this week?

Unregistered 15-09-2021 04:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 183095)
So you mean you & your friend have already send them your payslip but haven't receive any follow up email this week?

Yeap, you're right. You also? Well, just wait then.

Unregistered 15-09-2021 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 183150)

Yes same for me too, bro do you have telegram? we can keep each other updated more efficiently as compared to this forum if we receive any follow up email from them. we can just exchange our telegram username instead of our numbers for privacy.

Unregistered 16-09-2021 07:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 183150)

I've send my payslip too but have not receive anything yet, I sent them an email asking for status & they replied me with "We are on the process of candidate selection. You will be communicated via email once result is available. Thank you." Did you receive any email yet?

Unregistered 17-09-2021 07:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 183087)
Me too. And a friend of mine. Still waiting.

Did you receive any email from them yet?

Unregistered 20-09-2021 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 183338)
Did you receive any email from them yet?

Nope bro. You guys?

Unregistered 20-09-2021 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 183643)
Nope bro. You guys?

I already sent my payslip to them but have not received any follow up email till now, you same?

Unregistered 21-09-2021 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 183651)
I already sent my payslip to them but have not received any follow up email till now, you same?

Yeah same. Its a waiting game when you wanna join exxon. I think those who already received the email to do document verification, they apply during the july opening. As for us maybe cause we apply during aug opening? We just wait. If its meant for you, its meant for you.

Unregistered 21-09-2021 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 183728)
Yeah same. Its a waiting game when you wanna join exxon. I think those who already received the email to do document verification, they apply during the july opening. As for us maybe cause we apply during aug opening? We just wait. If its meant for you, its meant for you.

I actually applied in July. I've also heard that their hiring process is quite long & like you said we just have to wait, if we get in we get in. Lets keep ourselves updated in this forum if they get back to us:)

Unregistered 27-09-2021 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 183728)

Bro did you receive anything from them yet?