Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Exxon Mobil Equipment tech or Operations Tech? (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/2718-exxon-mobil-equipment-tech-operations-tech.html)

Unregistered 09-05-2019 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 118518)
Analyzer tech, starting on 1st july too. Is yours office hours or shift? Im reporting to harbourfront, how bout u?

I am on shift. U already known the reporting place? Till now i have yet receive any notice on when can i tender.. 🤣🤣

Unregistered 09-05-2019 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 118519)
I am on shift. U already known the reporting place? Till now i have yet receive any notice on when can i tender.. 🤣🤣

It stated at the very beginning of the offer letter, on the top left. Im not sure when should u tender too. have they get back to you whether u passed your medical?

Unregistered 09-05-2019 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 118524)
It stated at the very beginning of the offer letter, on the top left. Im not sure when should u tender too. have they get back to you whether u passed your medical?

When 1st i was invited to go for the medical check up, it states in the email that i should not tender in my resignation until i receive an email from them to resign. So thats y i am checking with other process tech candidates have they received anything yet.

Unregistered 09-05-2019 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 118525)
When 1st i was invited to go for the medical check up, it states in the email that i should not tender in my resignation until i receive an email from them to resign. So thats y i am checking with other process tech candidates have they received anything yet.

I guess theyre waiting to get clearance for medical then they will ask u to throw in the letter. Until then we just have to wait i guess

Unregistered 09-05-2019 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 118525)

Never make that mistake of tendering your notice of resignation before you’re told to do so. Read the previous posts in this thread to see some of them failing their medicals even though they passed their NS medicals. You will be given ample time to resign. Best of luck for your medical.

Unregistered 09-05-2019 09:14 PM

Any malaysians accepted the offer as process technician reporting 1st july 2019?? Where do you guys plan to stay and commute for work?? Let’s discuss on that please!

Unregistered 09-05-2019 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 118538)
Never make that mistake of tendering your notice of resignation before you’re told to do so. Read the previous posts in this thread to see some of them failing their medicals even though they passed their NS medicals. You will be given ample time to resign. Best of luck for your medical.

They will inform us about the medical results?

Unregistered 09-05-2019 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 118542)
They will inform us about the medical results?

They should inform.

Unregistered 10-05-2019 09:27 PM

Hi. I just want to ask if the probationary period is 8 months?

Unregistered 10-05-2019 10:35 PM

Yes for process tech the probationary will be 8 months. I guess the same for other positions.