Exxon Mobil Equipment tech or Operations Tech? - Page 13 - Salary.sg Forums
Salary.sg Forums  

Go Back   Salary.sg Forums > The Salary.sg Discussion Forums: > Income and Jobs

Income and Jobs Discuss jobs, career options and of course salaries




Exxon Mobil Equipment tech or Operations Tech?

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #121 (permalink)  
Old 07-02-2015, 01:31 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

it take abt 1-2 months to get back to u. if u r being confirm by them, whole process probably takes abt 6 months.



SG BusLeh mobile app
SG BusLeh - the best bus app - available on iPhone and Android


SGX Stocks Android App - check share prices
SGX Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go


SGX Stocks for iPad - check latest Singapore share prices
SGX Stocks [iPad] app
| SGX Stocks [iPhone] app
Reply With Quote
  #122 (permalink)  
Old 12-03-2015, 03:48 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Guys.

Cn i know how long will EM reply to an online application? I applied starting of this year.
Hi, i submitted online application at mid Feb and I received a call from them within less than 2wks. Gt a interview in the 3rd wks. Waited 1wk plus after the interview and jus received email for medical checkup today.

Reply With Quote
  #123 (permalink)  
Old 30-03-2015, 05:03 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, i submitted online application at mid Feb and I received a call from them within less than 2wks. Gt a interview in the 3rd wks. Waited 1wk plus after the interview and jus received email for medical checkup today.
hi there.. i have a interview coming up too on april.. so its just one interview only?.. i heard its 2 rounds of interview.. anyways how was the interview like?.. care to share wat they asked..

Reply With Quote
  #124 (permalink)  
Old 30-03-2015, 11:37 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi there.. i have a interview coming up too on april.. so its just one interview only?.. i heard its 2 rounds of interview.. anyways how was the interview like?.. care to share wat they asked..
I'm apply for ops tech position. So far only wen for one interview and then medical check up, was told that they are working out the offer package while waiting for my medical result. Not sure is there anymore interview to go. Hopefully not..the interview wasn't hard, simple intro myself, they will ask you to define safety and teamwork, make sure to read thru company profile and job requirements as they will ask. Show them you have keen and interest. Anw, I heard one of the interviewer said this year they r taking in 2 intakes in May and Nov. Not sure wat he said is true anot.

Can I know wat position you applied for? and all the best for ur interview...
Reply With Quote
  #125 (permalink)  
Old 01-04-2015, 03:03 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'm apply for ops tech position. So far only wen for one interview and then medical check up, was told that they are working out the offer package while waiting for my medical result. Not sure is there anymore interview to go. Hopefully not..the interview wasn't hard, simple intro myself, they will ask you to define safety and teamwork, make sure to read thru company profile and job requirements as they will ask. Show them you have keen and interest. Anw, I heard one of the interviewer said this year they r taking in 2 intakes in May and Nov. Not sure wat he said is true anot.

Can I know wat position you applied for? and all the best for ur interview...
wow congratz.. been called up for medical means u got the job already.. thx for the info btw.. i applied for metals technician..
Reply With Quote
  #126 (permalink)  
Old 02-05-2015, 12:31 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Cool Medical

Hi guys, Just curious. Medical checkup, what will it be like? Like NS checkup?
Reply With Quote

  #127 (permalink)  
Old 05-05-2015, 12:16 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default exxon

i think its everyone dream to work at exxon when ur in jurong island but the truth is other chemical companies are paying more than exxon with lesser workload...the only perks about exxon is their bonuses...other than that it simply sucks to the core...even their basic is lower than what most companies in jurong island offers...so my advice is dont get fooled into thinking exxon is a world class company...in terms of pay and increment it is ****
Reply With Quote
  #128 (permalink)  
Old 05-05-2015, 11:48 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Hi, is there anyone going ops techncian interview today? Any tips
Reply With Quote
  #129 (permalink)  
Old 05-05-2015, 11:18 PM
Fhaizal
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, is there anyone going ops techncian interview today? Any tips
Hi bro, i was at exxon for my interview today. How was yours?
Reply With Quote
  #130 (permalink)  
Old 05-05-2015, 11:53 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fhaizal View Post
Hi bro, i was at exxon for my interview today. How was yours?
|How is the interview what question they ask any tips
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Engineering and Technology Careers are Not Valued - Singapore is "High Cost Low Tech" Salary.sg Education and Personal Growth 204 25-05-2015 08:16 PM
Operations at Investment Bank oerg Income and Jobs 5 30-08-2014 06:28 PM
Booming tech industry? PayBuddy Income and Jobs 2 17-04-2012 05:46 PM
Operations officer in bank Bean Income and Jobs 8 20-01-2012 10:22 AM
Tech/Other jobs in Sg midlet Income and Jobs 0 23-04-2010 05:31 PM

» 30 Recent Threads
UOB Management Associate Program ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
144 Replies, 98,473 Views
Pass degree and what to expect?
1 Replies, 118 Views
How much are you earning per annum? ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
11,568 Replies, 3,217,632 Views
MINDEF DXO (All FAQ on it) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,040 Replies, 1,322,172 Views
Exxon Mobil Equipment tech or... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,373 Replies, 339,785 Views
DBS Graduate Associate Program ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
480 Replies, 230,377 Views
Compare civil service salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
7,415 Replies, 4,235,415 Views
Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
769 Replies, 539,407 Views
DBS Management Associate Program... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
119 Replies, 53,024 Views
anyone working at NCS ? ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
267 Replies, 197,611 Views
Top paying companies in SG for... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
64 Replies, 51,675 Views
GovTech career grade ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
47 Replies, 50,733 Views
Bacground screening in interviews
6 Replies, 361 Views
Dsta ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
712 Replies, 395,342 Views
Roles in accenture singapore ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
249 Replies, 151,470 Views
Civil Svc/ Statboard - Typical... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,163 Replies, 553,070 Views
How much savings do you have? ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,226 Replies, 446,850 Views
Career at Exxon Mobil Finance
7 Replies, 1,666 Views
Anyone jobless for a long time... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,885 Replies, 703,383 Views
Law vs Accountancy
2 Replies, 260 Views
All about Management Executive... ( 1 2 3)
23 Replies, 10,141 Views
Queries about Cpib application ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
889 Replies, 348,767 Views
How is life as a doctor in... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
403 Replies, 581,444 Views
Lawyer Salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
4,015 Replies, 1,341,081 Views
Anyone working/worked in National...
2 Replies, 2,478 Views
NUS working environment and pay... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
56 Replies, 38,058 Views
Prospects for Investment Banking... ( 1 2)
11 Replies, 3,192 Views
Career as Teacher ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,307 Replies, 950,944 Views
Aircraft Maintenance License and... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
567 Replies, 400,663 Views
AutoCAD 2D & 3D Essentials
0 Replies, 56 Views
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2



All times are GMT +8. The time now is 11:23 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2