Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Exxon Mobil Equipment tech or Operations Tech? (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/2718-exxon-mobil-equipment-tech-operations-tech.html)

Unregistered 15-11-2017 11:34 AM

The Man
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 101805)
You mean u went interview during oct and awaiting result ? Cause I'm waiting too

Yeap2. I think they will release the results abt the same time. Lets just update here for any progress so that we know where we stand at the very least (accepted or rejected). Currently at my end no emails no calls. Status in Portal also "Application in progress". btw when is your date on interview?

Unregistered 15-11-2017 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 101808)
Yeap2. I think they will release the results abt the same time. Lets just update here for any progress so that we know where we stand at the very least (accepted or rejected). Currently at my end no emails no calls. Status in Portal also "Application in progress". btw when is your date on interview?

I went on 4/10 yea bro keep each other updated.

Unregistered 15-11-2017 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 101795)
Are u waiting for interview or medical results? Not sure if u wanna try calling the Thai office to ask about the status. As far as I know for interview cases they will still inform via email irregardless you go thru or got rejected.

Waiting for medical result bro ! R u waiting for the result too !
Can u please help me updated any news about the case .

Unregistered 15-11-2017 02:29 PM

Miss call
 
I just received a miss call from Bangkok!😲

Unregistered 15-11-2017 02:38 PM

The Man
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 101815)
I went on 4/10 yea bro keep each other updated.

Sure thing bro!

Unregistered 15-11-2017 02:45 PM

The Man
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 101820)
I just received a miss call from Bangkok!😲

If it is really from EM they will probably email you. Thats wat they did when I didnt pick up their call for interview.

Unregistered 15-11-2017 03:35 PM

DENTIST cent
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 101823)
If it is really from EM they will probably email you. Thats wat they did when I didnt pick up their call for interview.

No bro. They called back. Offer me the offer letter😬. They will email me the letter for me to accept. Anw will start on the 29th January!

Unregistered 15-11-2017 03:51 PM

The Man
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 101826)
No bro. They called back. Offer me the offer letter😬. They will email me the letter for me to accept. Anw will start on the 29th January!

Congrats to you! I believe you went for your medical already? Whens ur interview?

Unregistered 15-11-2017 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 101826)
No bro. They called back. Offer me the offer letter😬. They will email me the letter for me to accept. Anw will start on the 29th January!

When you went down for medical check up bro !

Unregistered 15-11-2017 08:49 PM

Medical
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 101836)
When you went down for medical check up bro !

26th October. Will start on the 29th jan 18


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 02:34 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2