Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Exxon Mobil Equipment tech or Operations Tech? (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/2718-exxon-mobil-equipment-tech-operations-tech.html)

Unregistered 11-11-2017 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 101695)
Peeps, anyone came for morning interview on 5/10 applying for I&E position got called up for medical already? I think I briefly spoke to someone who applied for Metal Tech tat morning as well.

Nope no call up I went for 4/10 interview. Tot shld be the same release date ?

Unregistered 11-11-2017 06:13 PM

The Man
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 101705)
Nope no call up I went for 4/10 interview. Tot shld be the same release date ?

Not sure also. Lets just update each other here. You also applied for I&E or metal tech?

Unregistered 12-11-2017 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 101679)
U applied for wat position?

Operations Technician. Applied somewhere in June. At that time, there wasn't experienced or inexperienced. Went for interview on 4th September and the Thai HR ladies mentioned Process Technician for that day's interview

Unregistered 12-11-2017 12:18 PM

The Man
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 101732)
Operations Technician. Applied somewhere in June. At that time, there wasn't experienced or inexperienced. Went for interview on 4th September and the Thai HR ladies mentioned Process Technician for that day's interview

From the chain of responses here it seems that accepted or rejected, they will still send an email. I think yours had been 2 months since interview if no emails regarding anything watsoever perhaps u can try calling?

Unregistered 14-11-2017 08:52 AM

Offer package
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Soewinhtun (Post 101649)
I went down medical check up on 20/10 . U had to wait for 3 weeks to know the result . So they still reply whether results is pass or don't pass isn't ? I was worried that I still haven't received e mail by company .

So have you receive any update?offer?

Unregistered 14-11-2017 09:30 AM

Soewinhtun
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 101776)
So have you receive any update?offer?

Until now No respond from company about my medical result .
Is about more than 3 weeks aldy .

Unregistered 14-11-2017 05:34 PM

The Man
 
I received no calls or emails whatsoever. Haiyoo... I rather receive something be it negative so tat I will at least know the status 😑😑😑

Unregistered 14-11-2017 08:27 PM

Puits yvon
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 101789)
I received no calls or emails whatsoever. Haiyoo... I rather receive something be it negative so tat I will at least know the status 😑😑😑

Bro is there way that can contact to company bout the case

Unregistered 14-11-2017 08:49 PM

The Man
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 101794)
Bro is there way that can contact to company bout the case

Are u waiting for interview or medical results? Not sure if u wanna try calling the Thai office to ask about the status. As far as I know for interview cases they will still inform via email irregardless you go thru or got rejected.

Unregistered 15-11-2017 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 101789)
I received no calls or emails whatsoever. Haiyoo... I rather receive something be it negative so tat I will at least know the status 😑😑😑

You mean u went interview during oct and awaiting result ? Cause I'm waiting too


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 01:52 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2