Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   All about Home Affairs Senior Executives scheme (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/2636-all-about-home-affairs-senior-executives-scheme.html)

Chesed 31-10-2014 08:15 PM

Hi I went for my final interview 4 weeks ago. Just 2 weeks ago, I am informed that I passed the interview and my position is pending MHA's approval. How long will this process take? Will there be a chance that MHA rejects my appointment?

Unregistered 31-10-2014 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chesed (Post 58316)
Hi I went for my final interview 4 weeks ago. Just 2 weeks ago, I am informed that I passed the interview and my position is pending MHA's approval. How long will this process take? Will there be a chance that MHA rejects my appointment?

May I ask what position were you interviewed for? Most likely they are pending your medical clearance. Might take up to 3 weeks.

A slight possibility of rejection if you can't pass the medical.

Chesed 01-11-2014 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 58320)
May I ask what position were you interviewed for? Most likely they are pending your medical clearance. Might take up to 3 weeks.

A slight possibility of rejection if you can't pass the medical.

I interviewed for one of the logistics position.

Also, I am not asked to do a medical check up yet. Its been more than 2 months since i went for the first interview.

Unregistered 02-11-2014 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chesed (Post 58342)
I interviewed for one of the logistics position.

Also, I am not asked to do a medical check up yet. Its been more than 2 months since i went for the first interview.

In this case, I would advise you to give MHA a call to check on the progress.

Chesed 07-11-2014 11:28 AM

Hi I got the job! Thanks so much for all the advice!

Unregistered 07-11-2014 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chesed (Post 58550)
Hi I got the job! Thanks so much for all the advice!

Which home team department are you going to work in?

Unregistered 08-11-2014 01:49 AM

Just got called down for second round of interview. Mha seems to work faster than other government agencies

Unregistered 10-11-2014 02:26 PM

Just finished 3rd visit (Departmental Interview)

Hmmm just went for final round interview for HASE at SPF!

Really nervous because this is my preferred position. Still holding out on accepting another stat board offer.

Anyone knows how long it will typically take between final round interview and actual offer?

Unregistered 10-11-2014 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 58632)
Hmmm just went for final round interview for HASE at SPF!

Really nervous because this is my preferred position. Still holding out on accepting another stat board offer.

Anyone knows how long it will typically take between final round interview and actual offer?

Usually within 2 weeks bah. What did they tell you? Which position were you interviewed for?

Unregistered 10-11-2014 09:07 PM

Public affairs dept...! Really looking forward to it. So I have been stalling for time with the other stat board offer. Interview impression was really positive. But problem is number of candidates to available position so I'm a bit jumpy.