Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   All about Home Affairs Senior Executives scheme (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/2636-all-about-home-affairs-senior-executives-scheme.html)

Unregistered 16-07-2015 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 70048)
Yeah.. Guess I was not good enough right at the start hahaha.

mind sharing your qualification? and whether are you a fresh grad ?

Unregistered 16-07-2015 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 70060)
mind sharing your qualification? and whether are you a fresh grad ?

Yes, fresh grad here from one of the univs. Work experiences are mainly temporary and internship positions. Female (so no NS).

Sigh. But anyway hope all of you made it through! It will be good if you guys continue sharing about the interviews and also maybe the time taken between each phase, so when they have openings again then it will benefit everyone too.

Unregistered 16-07-2015 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 70063)
Yes, fresh grad here from one of the univs. Work experiences are mainly temporary and internship positions. Female (so no NS).

Sigh. But anyway hope all of you made it through! It will be good if you guys continue sharing about the interviews and also maybe the time taken between each phase, so when they have openings again then it will benefit everyone too.

im also fresh grad only temp job experiences. but local uni. anyway no point i screwed up yest's interview think im gone already

Unregistered 16-07-2015 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 70064)
im also fresh grad only temp job experiences. but local uni. anyway no point i screwed up yest's interview think im gone already

Local univ here too but not called up, so maybe something identifies you. Well may not be gone yet though. Just keep all of us updated here. :)

Unregistered 16-07-2015 09:07 PM

shocks makhand

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 70065)
Local univ here too but not called up, so maybe something identifies you. Well may not be gone yet though. Just keep all of us updated here. :)

huh thats weird then i wonder what sets us apart? anyway dont fret you might be in the next batch ? when did you apply

and whats your class of honours?

Unregistered 16-07-2015 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 70066)
huh thats weird then i wonder what sets us apart? anyway dont fret you might be in the next batch ? when did you apply

and whats your class of honours?

Yeah maybe a bit weird, but I guess that's life?
I just checked and saw that I applied in mid June. Did you apply in mid June too? Do you mind sharing when did you hear back from them about the interview?

I graduated with a Second Upper. According to your answer it looks like they seem to conduct interviews every other month, to have that many batches is it?

Unregistered 16-07-2015 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 70067)
Yeah maybe a bit weird, but I guess that's life?
I just checked and saw that I applied in mid June. Did you apply in mid June too? Do you mind sharing when did you hear back from them about the interview?

I graduated with a Second Upper. According to your answer it looks like they seem to conduct interviews every other month, to have that many batches is it?

i grad with second upper also... thats really weird then i wonder whats the thing they looked for. Anyway i applied in like mid june, got the pre interview notification at near the end of june, went for pre interview on 10 jul and yest's first interview which i think i wont get to see the second interview anymore haha.

Unregistered 16-07-2015 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 70069)
i grad with second upper also... thats really weird then i wonder whats the thing they looked for. Anyway i applied in like mid june, got the pre interview notification at near the end of june, went for pre interview on 10 jul and yest's first interview which i think i wont get to see the second interview anymore haha.

Haha wow that's a very nice time line for potential candidates to take reference from. Thanks :). I didn't get any response since applying. Hmm. Well still a 50-50 for you as long as they hadn't reject you ;)

Unregistered 16-07-2015 11:46 PM

Anyway for those who attended wed's first interview may i know how long do we need to wait to know? Please start updating here once any of you starts receiving invitations for the second and final stage of interviews thanks!

Unregistered 16-07-2015 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 70070)
Haha wow that's a very nice time line for potential candidates to take reference from. Thanks :). I didn't get any response since applying. Hmm. Well still a 50-50 for you as long as they hadn't reject you ;)

rather than being put in such an agony, would you like to try emailing or calling them? Sometimes my take is that a quick answer, even if its negative, beats living with such an uneasy suspense day to day.