Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   All about Home Affairs Senior Executives scheme (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/2636-all-about-home-affairs-senior-executives-scheme.html)

Unregistered 05-02-2015 12:41 PM

That's a non residential course and it is different from the police officers' course.

Unregistered 17-06-2015 08:01 AM

went for my second interview for HASE a few weeks back. Was told after that they are sending my stuffs to MHA. When will MHA get back?

Unregistered 17-06-2015 08:49 AM

whole lot knock it down....

sit up position change....push-up position change.....change change change.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 62320)
Hi, can anyone shed light of the training process for HASE? I read on the MHA website that training include a Home Team Basic Course and I'm wondering if executives have to undergo physical training too like those that the police officers undergo.

Unregistered 18-06-2015 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 68450)
went for my second interview for HASE a few weeks back. Was told after that they are sending my stuffs to MHA. When will MHA get back?

Hi,

May I ask when did you go for your second interview and what position you applied for? I also went for a second interview during mid May and was told verbally on end May by someone from HR that they found me suitable for the role i have applied for and they are pending the upper management approval. Its Mid June now and I have not heard of them since..

Unregistered 18-06-2015 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 68614)
Hi,

May I ask when did you go for your second interview and what position you applied for? I also went for a second interview during mid May and was told verbally on end May by someone from HR that they found me suitable for the role i have applied for and they are pending the upper management approval. Its Mid June now and I have not heard of them since..

I went around mid/end may too! some sort marketing position. Not MHA HQ. what about you? yours sound more indicative though? because mine said i was shortlisted (only) and that my stuffs will be sent to MHA. sighs

Unregistered 15-07-2015 12:56 PM

First interview

Anyone went for the first interview for this batch in July??

Unregistered 16-07-2015 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 69965)
Anyone went for the first interview for this batch in July??

I just did yesterday, do you know when will we know if we go to the final stage?

Unregistered 16-07-2015 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 70041)
I just did yesterday, do you know when will we know if we go to the final stage?

May I ask for those who went in July, when did you submit your application via the portal?

Unregistered 16-07-2015 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 70044)
May I ask for those who went in July, when did you submit your application via the portal?

mid june, why leh you never get called up for pre interview ah

Unregistered 16-07-2015 06:28 PM

adilest lands

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 70045)
mid june, why leh you never get called up for pre interview ah

Yeah.. Guess I was not good enough right at the start hahaha.