Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Polytechnic lecturer salary range (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/2422-polytechnic-lecturer-salary-range.html)

Unregistered 25-06-2015 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 68973)
You need to be passionate about teaching and interested to groom younger generation. Otherwise poly lecturer is not a suitable place. Today , MOE teacher can easily earn more than poly lecturer in term of annual income

I thought monthly basic poly lecturer is higher than MOE teacher? Is it because MOE teacher got higher bonus?

Unregistered 25-09-2020 09:49 AM

Yes, the working hours are from 830-6pm regardless whether you have class or not. Most of the time I work till 10pm to prepare materials since I only have time to prepare after 6pm. On other days like marking or doing e-learning materials, can expect to work till 1-2am. There are a lot of meetings. My boss expects us to standby for all the meetings that she attend in case she wants to pass down some instructions. There are no school holidays like MOE. You are clear your own annual leave of 21 days during the school holidays.

Quote:

Originally Posted by doraemon (Post 60420)
I intend to quit my job in private sector and apply a teaching job in poly in order to spend more time with my kid.
May I know how is the working hrs like? If my class finishes at 3pm, can i go home immediately after class? Do i have to go there everyday during holiday?

zero_88 07-04-2022 09:21 AM

anyone know?

Unregistered 09-04-2022 12:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 68973)
You need to be passionate about teaching and interested to groom younger generation. Otherwise poly lecturer is not a suitable place. Today , MOE teacher can easily earn more than poly lecturer in term of annual income

poly lecturers can have the perks of dating young girls after classes, have bedded quite a few of my students all above the legal age of 16. MOE teachers want piak their underage students later go jail. so poly is still much better. to add also can Watch colorful panties under short skirts of chio chicks in lecture halls.

Unregistered 09-04-2022 12:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 213111)
poly lecturers can have the perks of dating young girls after classes, have bedded quite a few of my students all above the legal age of 16. MOE teachers want piak their underage students later go jail. so poly is still much better. to add also can Watch colorful panties under short skirts of chio chicks in lecture halls.

hey bro same sentiments here! yummy pink pussies. I love them! shooting inside and bringing them to hotels makes me feel young again!

Unregistered 09-04-2022 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 213113)
hey bro same sentiments here! yummy pink pussies. I love them! shooting inside and bringing them to hotels makes me feel young again!

I can't imagine typing this pile of ********... Even if I was a miserable ugly fat Singaporean dogface served 2 years NS like a slave living in the rank #1 most depressed Asian Country in the world I still wouldn't type this ********

Unregistered 09-04-2022 12:47 AM

How does the poly salary scheme compares against the generic civil service scheme?

Unregistered 09-04-2022 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 213113)

ITE ones are better easier and more open. Having clocked bedding close to 30 during 4 years stints.

Unregistered 09-04-2022 05:03 PM

Any tips for preparing for an interview without prior teaching experiences?

Unregistered 09-04-2022 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 213202)
Any tips for preparing for an interview without prior teaching experiences?

no chance to get in dont waste time. without any teaching experiences, you are just there for interviews to make up the numbers