Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   MND Agencies Pay scale (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/2400-mnd-agencies-pay-scale.html)

4ossil 23-01-2013 01:45 PM

MND Agencies Pay scale

Hi all,

any one currently in one of the MND agencies? Don't mind can share the pay range for a manager post?

Unregistered 23-01-2013 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 4ossil (Post 32627)
Hi all,

any one currently in one of the MND agencies? Don't mind can share the pay range for a manager post?

Are you selected for an interview?

4ossil 23-01-2013 05:44 PM

yes i have but they could not match my pay.

Wish to seek 'Seniors' here for advice to check whether I am "under-paid"

Thank you

Unregistered 23-01-2013 05:48 PM

You never sate education, class of honours, years of experience, how to help? Manager is likely an MX 12 grade.

4ossil 24-01-2013 04:54 PM

I holding an aussie business degree without honours class. In total, I have been working more than 10years.

Appreciate your frank advice. Thanks

Prawn 23-11-2015 12:17 PM

Hi, can anyone advise how the work culture is like in MND? Thanks :)

Unregistered 23-11-2015 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 4ossil (Post 32667)
I holding an aussie business degree without honours class. In total, I have been working more than 10years.

Appreciate your frank advice. Thanks

Manager is what graduates fresh from university apply for. They probably did not recognize your aussie degree and/or did not consider your >10 years experience fully relevant.

Local uni grads with >10 years exp usually apply for SAD or DD jobs, not manager (i.e. entry level exec) jobs.

Unregistered 24-11-2015 07:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 75709)
Manager is what graduates fresh from university apply for. They probably did not recognize your aussie degree and/or did not consider your >10 years experience fully relevant.

Local uni grads with >10 years exp usually apply for SAD or DD jobs, not manager (i.e. entry level exec) jobs.

where got such thing entry level apply manager post, u think this is public sector is it... civil service different la, im in civil service, im place most more than 6-7 years experience become manager, that one also some only.. so please dont anyhow say.. aussie degree are nowadays recognized in in civil service, if not recognized they wont call him for interview also..

Unregistered 24-11-2015 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 75749)
where got such thing entry level apply manager post, u think this is public sector is it... civil service different la, im in civil service, im place most more than 6-7 years experience become manager, that one also some only.. so please dont anyhow say.. aussie degree are nowadays recognized in in civil service, if not recognized they wont call him for interview also..

This post is so incoherent I don't even know what you are babbling about.

For the benefit of others, most degree holders will join ministries, stat boards and government agencies at some sort of manager. Some frontline facing departments could be given a Assistant Director title to facilitate interaction with customers.

A recognized degree holder with >10 years relevant experience should not be applying for a manager post. If you are selected that means the government did not recognize your degree and considering you solely as a diploma experienced hire.

Unregistered 24-11-2015 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 75752)
This post is so incoherent I don't even know what you are babbling about.

For the benefit of others, most degree holders will join ministries, stat boards and government agencies at some sort of manager. Some frontline facing departments could be given a Assistant Director title to facilitate interaction with customers.

A recognized degree holder with >10 years relevant experience should not be applying for a manager post. If you are selected that means the government did not recognize your degree and considering you solely as a diploma experienced hire.

donch talk crock lah. average performer also need 8-10 yrs to hit mgr lor. my gf got deg from uk and work in ava for 7 years just got promote to am.