Anyone jobless for a long time before? - Page 268 - Salary.sg Forums
Salary.sg Forums  

Go Back   Salary.sg Forums > The Salary.sg Discussion Forums: > Income and Jobs

Income and Jobs Discuss jobs, career options and of course salaries




Anyone jobless for a long time before?

 Citibank Cash Back Card - up to $350 cash back* - Click to Apply Now 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #2671 (permalink)  
Old 27-03-2020, 12:09 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Hahaha I loled at everyone shitting on white background and blue fonts resume template. Didnít realize it was so standard until I read this thread. I also used that type of resume hahaha. Fresh local U grad here, was lucky enough to get a job recently within 2-3 months of job-hunting. I interviewed with 5 different companies F2F, excluding all the psychometric tests/assessment centers etc that had to be done prior. Out of the 5 that I interviewed for, was only really interested in the job scope of 2. Got offered from 1 of them, so I took it. I wouldnít say I job-hunted for very long but I was already feeling very jaded and worn out 2 months in, so I sympathize with everyone else who had to do it for much longer. Currently Iím worried about being able to keep my job with this crisis looming over us.

Reply With Quote
  #2672 (permalink)  
Old 27-03-2020, 05:54 PM
Verified Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Posts: 15
Marky84 is on a distinguished road
Default

2 month in my new job and i was ask to leave today due to politics and change of management

Haizzz moral is all time low now

Reply With Quote
  #2673 (permalink)  
Old 27-03-2020, 11:32 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marky84 View Post
2 month in my new job and i was ask to leave today due to politics and change of management

Haizzz moral is all time low now
What industry?

Reply With Quote
  #2674 (permalink)  
Old 28-03-2020, 10:42 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marky84 View Post
2 month in my new job and i was ask to leave today due to politics and change of management

Haizzz moral is all time low now
Sibei suay
Reply With Quote
  #2675 (permalink)  
Old 29-03-2020, 03:37 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

How is everyone doing ?
Reply With Quote
  #2676 (permalink)  
Old 29-03-2020, 03:45 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How is everyone doing ?
bad.. 2 months ago i accepted an offer from pwc

last week the rescinded my offer

now how to find job in this economy?
Reply With Quote

  #2677 (permalink)  
Old 29-03-2020, 03:46 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hahaha I loled at everyone shitting on white background and blue fonts resume template. Didnít realize it was so standard until I read this thread. I also used that type of resume hahaha. Fresh local U grad here, was lucky enough to get a job recently within 2-3 months of job-hunting. I interviewed with 5 different companies F2F, excluding all the psychometric tests/assessment centers etc that had to be done prior. Out of the 5 that I interviewed for, was only really interested in the job scope of 2. Got offered from 1 of them, so I took it. I wouldnít say I job-hunted for very long but I was already feeling very jaded and worn out 2 months in, so I sympathize with everyone else who had to do it for much longer. Currently Iím worried about being able to keep my job with this crisis looming over us.
Congrats! May I know which firm you are going to? Fellow class of 2020 grad here.
Reply With Quote
  #2678 (permalink)  
Old 29-03-2020, 04:32 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Congrats! May I know which firm you are going to? Fellow class of 2020 grad here.
Itís a data/information services MNC that specializes in dealing with banks/finance industry.
Reply With Quote
  #2679 (permalink)  
Old 29-03-2020, 04:45 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
bad.. 2 months ago i accepted an offer from pwc

last week the rescinded my offer

now how to find job in this economy?
3k starting pay ?


SG Bus Timing App
SG Bus Timing App - the best bus app - available on iPhone


SGX Stocks Android App - check share prices
SGX Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go


SGX Stocks for iPad - check latest Singapore share prices
SGX Stocks [iPad] app
| SGX Stocks [iPhone] app
Reply With Quote
  #2680 (permalink)  
Old 29-03-2020, 08:06 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Itís a data/information services MNC that specializes in dealing with banks/finance industry.
bloomberg? how much are they offering?


SG Bus Timing App
SG Bus Timing App - the best bus app - available on iPhone


SGX Stocks Android App - check share prices
SGX Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go


SGX Stocks for iPad - check latest Singapore share prices
SGX Stocks [iPad] app
| SGX Stocks [iPhone] app
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Our Poll Results: 45% Fresh Graduates Jobless Salary.sg Income and Jobs 48 01-07-2020 03:43 PM
Jobless Graduates Should Consider SAF Salary.sg Income and Jobs 60 14-06-2012 08:59 PM
How long should i work here? dryden28 Income and Jobs 6 31-08-2010 04:27 PM
65,400 Jobless in September, will be Significantly More Salary.sg Income and Jobs 0 16-01-2009 05:38 PM
Bank executives work long hours Salary.sg Income and Jobs 2 25-05-2008 03:02 PM

» 30 Recent Threads
Band 4 and Band 5 in Standard... ( 1 2)
15 Replies, 2,400 Views
anyone working at NCS ? ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
410 Replies, 295,297 Views
Why does Singapore not have a...
9 Replies, 4,831 Views
Compare civil service salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
10,332 Replies, 5,669,633 Views
Lawyer Salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
8,187 Replies, 2,737,040 Views
Career as Teacher ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,728 Replies, 1,644,864 Views
Anyone jobless for a long time... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,947 Replies, 1,102,907 Views
DBS Management Associate Program... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,825 Replies, 282,979 Views
Retiring in Taiwan
5 Replies, 309 Views
Job offer from Apple ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
471 Replies, 91,697 Views
Entry requirements to get into...
3 Replies, 407 Views
Enterprise Singapore hiriing... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
113 Replies, 34,130 Views
Civil Svc/ Statboard - Typical... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,284 Replies, 1,004,556 Views
Aircraft Maintenance License and... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
610 Replies, 461,763 Views
MINDEF DXO (All FAQ on it) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
3,345 Replies, 1,935,162 Views
I need honest advice. Jump to... ( 1 2 3)
20 Replies, 2,347 Views
Anyone worked in singhealth/nhg? ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
49 Replies, 71,331 Views
How To Find Rich & Elite In...
2 Replies, 284 Views
Working in HDB ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
345 Replies, 268,319 Views
How much are you earning per annum? ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
11,950 Replies, 3,757,810 Views
High Finance Thread ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
102 Replies, 18,615 Views
Pay grade at CSA ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
110 Replies, 28,903 Views
need some info on CNB ( 1 2)
16 Replies, 1,255 Views
Citibank Technology Analyst Program
9 Replies, 4,042 Views
Advantages
1 Replies, 913 Views
Private Banking Salaries ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
77 Replies, 101,537 Views
Mid-Year Civil Servant Bonus 2019 ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,654 Replies, 790,831 Views
Ntu sociology degree ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
57 Replies, 47,651 Views
Corporate Banking Analyst
7 Replies, 730 Views
How much do you need to retire...
6 Replies, 333 Views
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2



All times are GMT +8. The time now is 08:24 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2