Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Anyone jobless for a long time before? (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/2271-anyone-jobless-long-time-before.html)

Blaire 27-12-2019 12:38 PM

$20/hour - Field Surveyors (Market Research)

Hi,

Anyone interested to work as field interviewers ?

Job Description:
• Must be Based in Singapore, working location @ central Singapore
• Up to 4 years contract
• 6 hours work shift a day (10am - 4pm or 4pm to 10pm)
• Flexible number of work days per month
• Conducts a short 5mins survey and earns up to $120 a day
• Yearly bonus included

Job Requirements:
• Singaporeans and PR preferred
• 21 years and above
• Outgoing and approachable personality
• Presentable and have good communication skills
• Comfortable to travel
• Able to handle electronic data entry devices - tablet savvy
• Able to speak/write English and one other local language

Interested candidates, please SMS/Whatsapp Sylvia @ 9755 5281 for more details.

Unregistered 29-12-2019 05:54 PM

Don't be discouraged. Sometimes it is hard for others to understand the difficulties of job hunting while holding on to the current job, especially when the current job is draining one out, unless they have been through it themselves.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 125263)
I quitted without a job to look wholeheartedly for another job but the employer don't believe me. What have I done wrong. Quit without a job is a sin ?

Unregistered 31-12-2019 12:12 AM

Jobless for 4 years

Hi i m searching job in singapore since 3 years, still haven’t found any job. Tired of hr not responding back after interview. I have overall 7 years of experience in loan operations. They prefer to interview only pr and singaporean. What will dependent pass do here with good qualifications and experience. Tried working as an admin , have thrown me out of office for being pregnant. Cannot take anymore humiliation from small companies so again trying with banks. Dont know when these job hunting will end.

Unregistered 09-01-2020 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 127111)
through trial n error, i had to ask for $800 less from my last drawn full-time salary b4 employers would even grant me interviews.

my last drawn was close to mid-3k per month. im in my mid-30s and local diploma holder here.

sent close to 60 to 70 job applications and landed with 4 to 5 interviews.

fingers crossed, i hope i can land a full-time job b4 christmas.

Looks like we are quite similar.

I am a Diploma holder, aged 40 with my last drawn salary around 5k-6k (Senior Engineer) in my previous job before co-founding a company with some backing from existing customers some 4 years ago.

It hasn't work out as what I had plan since I couldn't get a feasible size loan for company expansion.

These days, I have to lower my salary demands to 3k and below in order to get any chance for a job interview.

Unregistered 11-01-2020 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 127681)
Hi i m searching job in singapore since 3 years, still haven’t found any job. Tired of hr not responding back after interview. I have overall 7 years of experience in loan operations. They prefer to interview only pr and singaporean. What will dependent pass do here with good qualifications and experience. Tried working as an admin , have thrown me out of office for being pregnant. Cannot take anymore humiliation from small companies so again trying with banks. Dont know when these job hunting will end.

U this useless woman go back to your country if unable to find job here. Serves u right. Who ask u come to Singapore.

Unregistered 12-01-2020 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blaire (Post 127586)
Hi,

Anyone interested to work as field interviewers ?

Job Description:
• Must be Based in Singapore, working location @ central Singapore
• Up to 4 years contract
• 6 hours work shift a day (10am - 4pm or 4pm to 10pm)
• Flexible number of work days per month
• Conducts a short 5mins survey and earns up to $120 a day
• Yearly bonus included

Job Requirements:
• Singaporeans and PR preferred
• 21 years and above
• Outgoing and approachable personality
• Presentable and have good communication skills
• Comfortable to travel
• Able to handle electronic data entry devices - tablet savvy
• Able to speak/write English and one other local language

Interested candidates, please SMS/Whatsapp Sylvia @ 9755 5281 for more details.

Lmao AKA insurance roadshow

MrGoat 14-01-2020 06:23 PM

Jobless

I have been jobless for 10 years now since dropping out of college :( ... Wish to find something meaningful to do ...

Unregistered 19-01-2020 09:27 PM

I also lost my job year 2019, day before CNY. I was lucky and landed on new role after 4.5 months of jobless. I was driving grab all day to cover my daily expense when i am jobless. bro and sister, please do not give up. Please do not stay home. Look for some temp job and make yourself busy. this can made u less depress..when you busy you dont have time to think negative and you also have min income to feed yourself and your love one. Morale of the story, make yourself happy, we can influence the interviewer if chance is given. Better position is waiting you in the near future.

Unregistered 19-01-2020 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrGoat (Post 128074)
I have been jobless for 10 years now since dropping out of college :( ... Wish to find something meaningful to do ...

Wow how you survive 10 years without a job

Unregistered 16-02-2020 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 128199)
Wow how you survive 10 years without a job

Family member support