Anyone jobless for a long time before? - Page 149 - Salary.sg Forums
Salary.sg Forums  

Go Back   Salary.sg Forums > The Salary.sg Discussion Forums: > Income and Jobs

Income and Jobs Discuss jobs, career options and of course salaries




Anyone jobless for a long time before?

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1481 (permalink)  
Old 21-07-2016, 11:16 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Oh dear, you are behaving like the disgruntled, frustrated man-on-the-street.

People like you only can find temporary happiness online arguing for the sake of arguing.

Pity you dude ! My stand is very clear. Selective reading is a MUST and you DO NOT have the right to 'command' others to agree with you.

With that, I rest my case. Really a waste of time replying to foolish idiot like you.
Trust me buddy, I don't find happiness here. Rather, I find amusement here from the pointless retorts from people like you. It makes me treasure my place and position so much more.

Good luck. It'll be funny if I walk past one of my underlings' desk and see that one of them = you.

Reply With Quote
  #1482 (permalink)  
Old 21-07-2016, 12:25 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Trust me buddy, I don't find happiness here. Rather, I find amusement here from the pointless retorts from people like you. It makes me treasure my place and position so much more.

Good luck. It'll be funny if I walk past one of my underlings' desk and see that one of them = you.
Yep I'm the lady u were trashing at. It's indeed a waste of time arguing with you when i read your last sentence which sounded childish. *facepalm*

I got job offer already

Reply With Quote
  #1483 (permalink)  
Old 21-07-2016, 01:40 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Thumbs up Congratulate

Congratulate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yep I'm the lady u were trashing at. It's indeed a waste of time arguing with you when i read your last sentence which sounded childish. *facepalm*

I got job offer already



SG Bus Timing App
SG Bus Timing App - the best bus app - available on iPhone


SGX Stocks Android App - check share prices
SGX Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go


SGX Stocks for iPad - check latest Singapore share prices
SGX Stocks [iPad] app
| SGX Stocks [iPhone] app
Reply With Quote
  #1484 (permalink)  
Old 21-07-2016, 01:46 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yep I'm the lady u were trashing at. It's indeed a waste of time arguing with you when i read your last sentence which sounded childish. *facepalm*

I got job offer already
Congratulations to you. It was pretty obvious you were a chick. I don't have to spell out why it was so obvious, only going to get comments on being a MCP. Which I am, I don't deny. By now, you guys can probably guess which industry I am in.

You have to work on building a thicker 'skin', if you want to survive in the corporate world. Go back and take an objective look at the 2 replies you received to your query earlier.

My advise: Give it at least a week before you call in to check. Sometimes the person in charge might be on MC or leave.

Reply 2: 90% gone case

If I had wanted to utterly decimate you here, my reply would have read 'You can pretty much give up hope. 2 days with no reply means you failed the interview, they have no interest in you. You email more or call also useless. Just go apply those low end jobs that will better suit you.'

Good luck with your new job. You'll need it little girl.
Reply With Quote
  #1485 (permalink)  
Old 21-07-2016, 04:55 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Smile gary 12200

Oh yeah.. thank you



Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Congratulations to you. It was pretty obvious you were a chick. I don't have to spell out why it was so obvious, only going to get comments on being a MCP. Which I am, I don't deny. By now, you guys can probably guess which industry I am in.

You have to work on building a thicker 'skin', if you want to survive in the corporate world. Go back and take an objective look at the 2 replies you received to your query earlier.

My advise: Give it at least a week before you call in to check. Sometimes the person in charge might be on MC or leave.

Reply 2: 90% gone case

If I had wanted to utterly decimate you here, my reply would have read 'You can pretty much give up hope. 2 days with no reply means you failed the interview, they have no interest in you. You email more or call also useless. Just go apply those low end jobs that will better suit you.'

Good luck with your new job. You'll need it little girl.
Reply With Quote
  #1486 (permalink)  
Old 21-07-2016, 09:17 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

joining the unemployed gang soon ..:
Dono if I should just take any temp jobs while I wait for my cert to be send to me ?
Reply With Quote

  #1487 (permalink)  
Old 21-07-2016, 09:26 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
joining the unemployed gang soon ..:
Dono if I should just take any temp jobs while I wait for my cert to be send to me ?
so many pages like 1 ppl talking to him/herself
Reply With Quote
  #1488 (permalink)  
Old 22-07-2016, 09:02 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
so many pages like 1 ppl talking to him/herself
got meh ? lol
Reply With Quote
  #1489 (permalink)  
Old 22-07-2016, 10:20 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Trust me buddy, I don't find happiness here. Rather, I find amusement here from the pointless retorts from people like you. It makes me treasure my place and position so much more.

Good luck. It'll be funny if I walk past one of my underlings' desk and see that one of them = you.
Your post seriously make me laugh so hard !!!! What a retard like you giving dumb inflexible advice ! Got so much time trying so hard to prove yourself here online, why not go check your underlings and monitor their work efficiency. LOL !!! Really ... man .... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !
Reply With Quote
  #1490 (permalink)  
Old 22-07-2016, 10:26 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Congratulations to you. It was pretty obvious you were a chick. I don't have to spell out why it was so obvious, only going to get comments on being a MCP. Which I am, I don't deny. By now, you guys can probably guess which industry I am in.

You have to work on building a thicker 'skin', if you want to survive in the corporate world. Go back and take an objective look at the 2 replies you received to your query earlier.

My advise: Give it at least a week before you call in to check. Sometimes the person in charge might be on MC or leave.

Reply 2: 90% gone case

If I had wanted to utterly decimate you here, my reply would have read 'You can pretty much give up hope. 2 days with no reply means you failed the interview, they have no interest in you. You email more or call also useless. Just go apply those low end jobs that will better suit you.'

Good luck with your new job. You'll need it little girl.
I wouldn't bother to think whether the person is on leave or on MC. I wouldn't even bother to check with them. If the HR really wants to hire you, they will contact you at their end. No need to be like a pest.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Our Poll Results: 45% Fresh Graduates Jobless Salary.sg Income and Jobs 47 Yesterday 04:55 PM
Jobless Graduates Should Consider SAF Salary.sg Income and Jobs 60 14-06-2012 08:59 PM
How long should i work here? dryden28 Income and Jobs 6 31-08-2010 04:27 PM
65,400 Jobless in September, will be Significantly More Salary.sg Income and Jobs 0 16-01-2009 05:38 PM
Bank executives work long hours Salary.sg Income and Jobs 2 25-05-2008 03:02 PM

» 30 Recent Threads
Compare civil service salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
9,652 Replies, 5,444,889 Views
Lawyer Salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
5,698 Replies, 2,379,047 Views
DBS Management Associate Program... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,282 Replies, 233,847 Views
Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
921 Replies, 738,932 Views
Diploma in Digital Marketing at...
2 Replies, 967 Views
Q: Management Associate at SGX ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
81 Replies, 11,642 Views
Factual Local Bank Salaries - DBS... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
77 Replies, 61,963 Views
Anyone jobless for a long time... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,811 Replies, 1,056,912 Views
Mask price discount in cb period
0 Replies, 20 Views
Insurance Management Associate... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
59 Replies, 16,103 Views
Marsh Graduate Development Program ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
43 Replies, 4,150 Views
Pay grade at CSA ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
102 Replies, 23,452 Views
SIM-UOL fresh grad starting pay ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,565 Replies, 1,250,617 Views
Roles in accenture singapore ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
327 Replies, 240,149 Views
ITE lecturer ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
120 Replies, 113,560 Views
All about Home Affairs Senior... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
168 Replies, 169,154 Views
Cold calls/emails to HR
8 Replies, 979 Views
Local Uni Class of 2020 - COVID19... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
244 Replies, 45,786 Views
Whats your net worth ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,710 Replies, 779,686 Views
How is life as a doctor in... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,156 Replies, 878,980 Views
MINDEF DXO (All FAQ on it) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
3,207 Replies, 1,858,128 Views
Dentist Salary
7 Replies, 6,024 Views
Fresh Grad from local U cant find... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
55 Replies, 10,307 Views
Our Poll Results: 45% Fresh... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
47 Replies, 21,163 Views
Singtel Management Associate... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
124 Replies, 81,578 Views
Dsta ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
803 Replies, 533,411 Views
Possible to earn passive income... ( 1 2)
12 Replies, 2,304 Views
Civil Svc/ Statboard - Typical... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,974 Replies, 917,146 Views
High Finance Thread ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
79 Replies, 13,483 Views
Salary working for SEA FP&A... ( 1 2)
16 Replies, 1,486 Views
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2



All times are GMT +8. The time now is 06:43 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2