Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Anyone jobless for a long time before? (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/2271-anyone-jobless-long-time-before.html)

Unregistered 02-04-2016 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 82454)
You are not very good at understanding human emotions. Are you an engineer?

hahahaha is not always a sign of laughing happily. It can also imply a deep emotion where the human is under a lot of stress and hopelessness and he will just laugh out his misery. In fact, it is good that he has laughed it out, or else the next stage would be a deep depression that can lead to giving up his life.

spot on! I was laughing my misery away.

isn't it better to laugh than to worry yourself sick.?

Unregistered 02-04-2016 04:51 PM

till now still no news of new jobs, i not sure i can survive without the jobs. any part time jobs?

Unregistered 02-04-2016 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 82662)
till now still no news of new jobs, i not sure i can survive without the jobs. any part time jobs?

Best part time job is drive uber. Can earn at least 2k a month. Much better than working at a retail shop or macdonalds.

Unregistered 04-04-2016 10:36 AM

no jobs for long time here! how?!

Unregistered 04-04-2016 10:36 AM

JOBLESS FOR 1 year 6 mths now!!!!!

Unregistered 04-04-2016 11:59 AM

i jobless also... keep applying for many positions.. but all offer me too low salary and long working hrs... then i dont want...hais..cant find a proper job after my degree... for like 9 mths now.

Unregistered 04-04-2016 12:10 PM

Those young jobless dudes with no family commitments should enjoy life while searching for jobs. Once you have a job, you will face a lot of weird or unhappy life experience. So found a job does not mean happily ever after. Do not be discouraged or depressed while jobless now. Most employees hope they can take long leave to enjoy life. lol

Unregistered 04-04-2016 12:25 PM

there's still no news after 1 month of sending jobs application! should i worry or not?

Unregistered 04-04-2016 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 82789)
Those young jobless dudes with no family commitments should enjoy life while searching for jobs. Once you have a job, you will face a lot of weird or unhappy life experience. So found a job does not mean happily ever after. Do not be discouraged or depressed while jobless now. Most employees hope they can take long leave to enjoy life. lol

Agree completely. Those who are employed they are thinking:

1. I wish I had a more interesting job.
2. I wish my manager would recognise I am a talent and promote me faster.
3. Some days I feel so miserable, is there all there is to life ?? work and work ??
4. When will I be able to buy a house, afford a car and get married.
5. Every morning squeezing in the train is making me sick.
6. my social life has been sucked dry.
7. I can't believe the culture in my department sucked so bad.
8. screw it, i need to shop for new office clothes.
9. the hot weather isn't really helping.
10. damn, weekend also burn and stay at home sleeping.

Please do not think working is a solution to all your problems.

Those who aren't working, also have their own problems.

1. no money to enjoy life.
2. lose social status to your social circle
3. lost of confidence due to no job.
4. drifting through life aimlessly.
5. family sabotaging you to go to work.

The perfect situation is you go to work but your family is well-off.
A female friend of mine, she is only 25.

1. Personal Chauffeur to work., everytime reach office dry and clean, whether rain or shine.
2. her things all expensive stuff.
3. never ever worry about money.
4. she still works very hard though.
5. I suppose she can quit anytime she likes.
6. her father is an empire owner, one bloody big business empire.

Unregistered 04-04-2016 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 82786)
i jobless also... keep applying for many positions.. but all offer me too low salary and long working hrs... then i dont want...hais..cant find a proper job after my degree... for like 9 mths now.

Don't despair. I was jobless for 1 year after graduation. Now I have a job paying 7.5k per annum after working for 1.5 years. Try asking ur friends who have a job to refer you to any job openings in their company! It helps a lot.