Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Queries about Cpib application (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/2225-queries-about-corrupt-practices-investigation-bureau-application.html)

RedOrangeYellow 27-02-2019 09:51 PM

Most likely HR call numbers are masked. So got to start pick up random calls if you are shortlisted.

Unregistered 27-02-2019 10:44 PM

Checked with HR. HR mentioned those shortlisted will be further shortlist. Therefore I know i can forget about it.

Unregistered 27-02-2019 10:51 PM

How will the job portal appear if HR will really further shortlist applicants? Does that happen before?

Unregistered 27-02-2019 11:15 PM

I believed the HR is still in midst of shortlisting the candidates from the portal. Give them until next week to see if they will contact you.

Any idea if the accept degree from a private institution via distance learning ?

Unregistered 27-02-2019 11:21 PM

What do you mean by distance learning? Accountancy from Queensland @ FHS Academy? Law from London @ ITC? Hospitality from Murdoch @ PSB? You gotta be specific mate.

Unregistered 27-02-2019 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 114225)
Checked with HR. HR mentioned those shortlisted will be further shortlist. Therefore I know i can forget about it.

How did you even contact the HR?

Unregistered 27-02-2019 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 114229)
What do you mean by distance learning? Accountancy from Queensland @ FHS Academy? Law from London @ ITC? Hospitality from Murdoch @ PSB? You gotta be specific mate.

A business degree from UCD obtained via Kaplan.

Unregistered 27-02-2019 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 114225)

Shortlisted status only appeared this week. Think it might take them another week to sort through.

Unregistered 28-02-2019 07:14 AM

The verious agencies has made their representations on behalf of the government via their websites disclaiming that they they will recognise a foreign degree as much as it is recognised in the degree's home country. It need to not be the case whereby the individual has to fly over to have it completed. All the best of luck to you mate!

Unregistered 28-02-2019 07:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 114231)
How did you even contact the HR?

Exactly my thoughts man. Being able to contact the recruiting department in a 'Corrupt Practices Investigation Bureau' is like god like man. Either he has the DID of that branch. Or he called the Director Mr Denis Tang, or, any other key positions where their numbers are openly revealed.

This man is god like. He managed to call the HR. Either he speaks from experience or what. If that is the case, with your majestic kindness, if you could share with us what were your experiences with CPIB interviews back then and which human picked up your phone call?

P.S. this is CPIB thread, not some dick tom harry thread.