Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Queries about Cpib application (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/2225-queries-about-corrupt-practices-investigation-bureau-application.html)

Karl91 04-08-2018 03:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 109314)
Just email the HR and they will tell you of your status.

Ahhhh I see. Anyone got any news regarding the final step?? I think emailing them before the end of next week is a tad too fast lah. But thanks for the suggestion though.

Unregistered 11-08-2018 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Karl91 (Post 109342)
Ahhhh I see. Anyone got any news regarding the final step?? I think emailing them before the end of next week is a tad too fast lah. But thanks for the suggestion though.

Do you know when the offer? Is it Sep or oct?

Unregistered 11-08-2018 10:04 PM

Hello undergrad from local U here. Is it possible to apply while doing final year in Uni? Or is it recommended to wait till after graduation? THanks!

Karl91 11-08-2018 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 109521)
Do you know when the offer? Is it Sep or oct?

Offer will be in October. Still waiting for the final screening. Any news regarding the psychological assessment? It's going to be a shame waiting for months and going through lots of interview process and screening only to be rejected.

Unregistered 12-08-2018 07:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Karl91 (Post 109549)
Offer will be in October. Still waiting for the final screening. Any news regarding the psychological assessment? It's going to be a shame waiting for months and going through lots of interview process and screening only to be rejected.

Sorry to hear that bro, but I went for my psychology interview the first week of August fr 2 hr.i hope to don’t keep yr hopes Low. I understand how you feel too man.

Karl91 14-08-2018 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 109552)
Sorry to hear that bro, but I went for my psychology interview the first week of August fr 2 hr.i hope to don’t keep yr hopes Low. I understand how you feel too man.

Just got the rejection Email. It was a rewarding experience making it this far but heck, I was unsuccessful. Congratulations to those who made it!

Unregistered 04-10-2018 05:18 PM

Any news about offer

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 109552)

Anyone got updates of offer?do you guys know which October in the timeline they mention like mid October or end oct?

Unregistered 17-10-2018 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 110664)
Anyone got updates of offer?do you guys know which October in the timeline they mention like mid October or end oct?

Anyone got news for the offer yet?

Unregistered 23-11-2018 02:06 PM

Did you get in?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 94555)
I applied last yr and got called for the tea session, but withdrew my application due to personal reasons.

Applied again this year and got called for the tea session on 13th Feb! Major-ed in psychology, private deg, graduated last yr, status on careers@gov as "in process".

All the best to everyone!

Did you get in? I am planning to take a private psychology degree to get in too so any help at all is appreciated. Thank you!

RedOrangeYellow 11-01-2019 12:08 PM

Who knows the full list of status for Careeer Gov?

- Submitted
- Unsuccessful
- In process

And what else? Thanks.