Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Queries about Cpib application (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/2225-queries-about-corrupt-practices-investigation-bureau-application.html)

Unregistered 20-07-2018 03:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bellwetherjolly (Post 108973)
panel interview, you'll be brief on what's the job. you'll be asked questions.
they won't recruit more than 5. alot came for the interview, many don't make the cut.
if you're selected after the panel interview, you'll be asked to go for the psychological interview.
if passed, then admin will offer you.

i had to just LOL n comment upon seeing this post.

"they wont recruit more than 5."

pls dont big cannon fairy (dua pao sian) if u dk the facts. how is it possible for an organisation which handles ALL the corruption cases in SG to recruit ONLY 5 ppl per year?

1 officer handle east
1 officer handle west
1 officer handle north
1 office handle central / north-east

OR

2 officers handle public sector corruption cases
2 officers handle private sector corruption cases

den they left with 1 officer at their HQ lengkok bahru har? LOLOL

bellwetherjolly 21-07-2018 02:09 AM

Lol
 
that's because you're using your own understanding of distribution for this recruitment. but it doesn't work that way.
those who are going for the panel interview will know. good luck to all.

Unregistered 23-07-2018 06:56 AM

Good luck to all. Please update how was the interview since they have two sessions. One is today and the other is tomorrow.

Karl91 24-07-2018 12:08 AM

Of all the questions to ask , they asked me with regards to what i wrote in my psychometric test. There is one part where you have to write down your weakness. During the panel interview itself, the answer to that question was brought up and they demanded elaboration. I was stunned. Stunned like vegetable.

After elaboration they asked about my financial status. I told them I have ZERO outstanding loans and that I don't even owe a credit card. Afterwards they wrapped it up with me asking them questions such as the training modules and what to expect if selected.

All the notes complied regarding CPIB's history and all the juicy details about the status of corruption in SEA gone down the drain. I was really taken aback, with the questions that was laid on the table. Frankly speaking, I don't know what it meant for me lah.

That was my experience today. I value the input from the other candidates and I wish you all the best. I guess what is left is to wait for the final call in August. Hoping to hear the HR's voice saying "Hi,are you still interested in the IA position in CPIB??"

Good luck to all attending the interview session tomorrow.

Unregistered 24-07-2018 02:59 AM

Are you a fresh graduate?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Karl91 (Post 109065)
Of all the questions to ask , they asked me with regards to what i wrote in my psychometric test. There is one part where you have to write down your weakness. During the panel interview itself, the answer to that question was brought up and they demanded elaboration. I was stunned. Stunned like vegetable.

After elaboration they asked about my financial status. I told them I have ZERO outstanding loans and that I don't even owe a credit card. Afterwards they wrapped it up with me asking them questions such as the training modules and what to expect if selected.

All the notes complied regarding CPIB's history and all the juicy details about the status of corruption in SEA gone down the drain. I was really taken aback, with the questions that was laid on the table. Frankly speaking, I don't know what it meant for me lah.

That was my experience today. I value the input from the other candidates and I wish you all the best. I guess what is left is to wait for the final call in August. Hoping to hear the HR's voice saying "Hi,are you still interested in the IA position in CPIB??"

Good luck to all attending the interview session tomorrow.


Are you a fresh graduate?

Unregistered 24-07-2018 12:26 PM

I was asked 3 questions and within 5 minutes im done. Like that sure never get liao

Karl91 24-07-2018 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 109066)
Are you a fresh graduate?

No I graduated in 2014. Did my NS and ORD in 2016. Not much of an experience in the relevant industry out there. Don't really know what to expect from the panel interview.

Karl91 24-07-2018 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 109080)
I was asked 3 questions and within 5 minutes im done. Like that sure never get liao

What were the questions posed towards you if I may ask?

Unregistered 24-07-2018 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Karl91 (Post 109087)
What were the questions posed towards you if I may ask?


1. Self introduction.
2. Why CPIB.
3. Where do you see yourself in 5 years time.
4. Any questions?

Karl91 24-07-2018 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 109091)
1. Self introduction.
2. Why CPIB.
3. Where do you see yourself in 5 years time.
4. Any questions?

Wow. I expected that kind of questions honestly. But who knows eh? Anyways all the best for all those who attended the panel interviews. Let's wait for August and see who made it for the final round. Best of luck all!


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 01:29 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2