Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Queries about Cpib application (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/2225-queries-about-corrupt-practices-investigation-bureau-application.html)

Unregistered 11-07-2018 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 108749)
Not yet. Should I be worried or should enquire with them?

I’m worried too. The waiting game is killing me .

Unregistered 11-07-2018 01:00 PM

I dont think so fast ba, i think this week or next if didnt get mostly dont have le. Ya the waiting game is the killer

Unregistered 11-07-2018 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 108755)
I dont think so fast ba, i think this week or next if didnt get mostly dont have le. Ya the waiting game is the killer

Fingers crossed

Unregistered 12-07-2018 06:22 AM

They have already called up those who are ahortlisted from the 4th or 5th july interview for the psychometric test. If you dont receive any calls means you didnt get through already.

Unregistered 12-07-2018 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 108799)
They have already called up those who are ahortlisted from the 4th or 5th july interview for the psychometric test. If you dont receive any calls means you didnt get through already.

Ok time to move on. :(

Karl91 17-07-2018 11:47 AM

Anyone got the call to come down for the panel interview next Monday?? I believe this the third step after the psychometric test? One step closer huh?

Any ideas what the interview entails?? What possible questions they will ask?? Who will be conducting and such??

Thanks

Lulu 18-07-2018 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Karl91 (Post 108911)
Anyone got the call to come down for the panel interview next Monday?? I believe this the third step after the psychometric test? One step closer huh?

Any ideas what the interview entails?? What possible questions they will ask?? Who will be conducting and such??

Thanks

There is 1 more final interview after this and that’s when more or less we are through already. My interview is on tuesday, though.

Karl91 18-07-2018 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lulu (Post 108944)
There is 1 more final interview after this and that’s when more or less we are through already. My interview is on tuesday, though.

Ah so there is one more interview after the panel interview? Is is the Physiological interview thingy? I've forgotten the term they used to describe it on the timeline given.

So with that I believe there are two interviews including the panel before making the cut?

Appreciate the replies! Thanks!

Unregistered 18-07-2018 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Karl91 (Post 108949)
Ah so there is one more interview after the panel interview? Is is the Physiological interview thingy? I've forgotten the term they used to describe it on the timeline given.

So with that I believe there are two interviews including the panel before making the cut?

Appreciate the replies! Thanks!

Yup, there is one final test/interview which is the psychological one which is in mid August. Such a draggy interview and after all this, if never get through really sibei wtf. Lolol. They will only offer somewhere in September and the job only resumes in November. I wonder how many will they offer given that there are too many candidates. I did asked the HR how many will they be recrutting but they just replied with a vague answer “i cannot reveal at this juncture.” TSK

bellwetherjolly 19-07-2018 01:28 PM

panel interview, you'll be brief on what's the job. you'll be asked questions.
they won't recruit more than 5. alot came for the interview, many don't make the cut.
if you're selected after the panel interview, you'll be asked to go for the psychological interview.
if passed, then admin will offer you.